Mohawks Rock

yeah, i had speak with much of than,i fight with a lot of these idiots
there words are stupid and there idioligy is a fault

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

there used two b quite a few around here, until they started getting the shit kicked out of em. now theres only like 2 that r rly open about being nazi's. there are alot of racist douche bags tho, so me and my friends kick their asses whenever we get the chance haha
idk here in canada its weird because the places with the most hippy values seem to have the most of them like BC has a fare few but the most are in alberta there are actually white power communes there. i'm in ontario but a friend of mine her worst thing is she can be right racist. and used to live in one of those communes because her ex(and two ex's since) have been head members of a 300+ member white power group
tomorrow nazis starts flashmobs in many citis in germany !!! cause of the dead nazi rudolf hess
okay,the nazis didnt came because of the protesters
here is a short vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVSyf7Yuy_E
ironic my best mate isnt a punk but he is a total white supremacist
he is racist rude and pisses me off sometimes
how he hasnt had his head kicked in i dont know
I beat a neo nazi through the front doors of a moving bus about 4 years ago...we don't tolerate em in Chicago cause if you do they take over all the punk rock venues & bars pretty quick...people learned by experience.
i was sittin out side of the mall near my friends house bumming for cigs, and i had on my 14 eye Dr. Martins and some HUGE black guy comes walking up to us and asks in a reall dick tone "you guys nazi skinheads?"
scared the piss out of me cuz this guy looked like he could literaly break me in half...i just told him "no..fuck that shit" and he was like "you sure" an im like "yeah....do you not see the 7" hawk on the top of my head?? if i was a skinhead wouldent i be bald?"

and then one time at lunch one of my friends tryed to tell me he was a nazi...i just laughed at him and told him eric cartmen is not real (he actually reference some of the shit he says)
I see enough of these idiots in the UK. They're politically on the rise again in Europe. If stopping them comes to a fight I don't mind dying with my boots on.
yh, where abouts in UK r u?
I Polish - it speaks for it self.
I live in redneck ville, and all of the wanna be punk fuckin losers think swatstickas and Nazi is punk, I generally do not get along with these fuckers at all -.-

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4