Mohawks Rock

It was my misfourtune today, to stumble upon "White Pride World Wide"'s profile. As you can guess by his name, and profle, he is a fucking cunt. I call upon everyone in this group (and I will soon post an anti-nazi disscussion) to FUCK THIS GUY UP! Also, realize that he has every right to be on this site, and it would be wrong to call for him to get kicked off. Unless, of course he violates the rules. With this in mind fill up his comments, but be sure not to make death, or any other kind, of threat that will get you banned from this site. You might be able to tell him what should happen to him, BUT DON'T PUSH IT. We wan't us to win not him. Now, GO FORTH AND FLAME THAT FUCKER!!!1

His profile URL: http://www.mohawksrock.com/profiles/profile/show?id=AntiFaggot&;

Views: 357

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY!!! And thats why this little maggot does nothing but piss me off!
Just like with nazis, he's trying to just make you mad. His argument is, i'm not trying to pick a fight but if everyone will agree with me and ban them then i'll shut up. That's not going to happen so I'm afraid we will all be subject to his excessive rambling. I could really care less though because in this world no one person has a voice, its only when the masses gather together to make change is when it will sometimes occur. Not even Socrates could change the views of Athens, and we all know what happened to him.
The sad thing is, most people probably don't

R.I.P. Modern Thought :(
indeed lol i feel ancient when i talk to some people. here in oklahoma, i am sometimes referred to as a "faggot" because i don't talk like everyone else. I don't have the slack-jawed "okie" accent and i'm proud of that. most people have a hard time figuring out where i'm from because they're so put off by me.

btw Oklahoma is the only place i know where someone will correct you for using proper grammar.
LMFAO dude. you gotta move up here to toronto, you'd fit in pretty well with us enlightened folk :) you both have strong arguments on your standpoints. abusing the rights of the Enazis is to stoop to their level. nobody wants them to spread hate but to stop them would make us hypocrites. and as much as i'm saying, there is nothing that CAN be done about them. ANYTHING bad you could do to the Enazis would just be putting yourself in the same boat as them. hope that made sense, kind of? its past midnight and i still sleep like a little kid so i'm a little tired to be trying to do shit logically.
i left some lovely comments on "white Pride World Wide" and "white devil" 's pages. :) i quite enjoyed it.
Ha! Someone else FINALY took my aproach! take that Josh! =P
what a cunt
A congratulations to you, sir, for keeping me coming back to a thread that is 8 months old! A personal best! :D

(Love the name)

hmm Anti Nazism how cute so let me get this straight you people hate Nazis because they hate? yup makes perfect sense. bear this in mind commie fucktards there is a difference between keyboard commandos and the real deal the net nazis fuck them id rape their assholes the same goes for the keyboard commies. whatever you say online shgould be able to be backed up in the streets if you cant back it up then shut the fuck up. and theres my 2 cents oh and btw Trashy Fuckin Cunt (classy lady i see ;) ) i noticed you live in NY your bf  wouldnt happen to be named Eric is he?

oh yea and Venom oh please dont cap locks me to death because i spoke out i know how people get sand in their cunt about people speaking out against them kind of like Communist countries hmmm but eh whatever to each his own i say fuck all forms of any kind of power noone has power over me except me

This post is over 2 years old, in case you didn't notice. Venom doesn't even go on the site unless he gets an email update.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker left a comment for Giant Mohawk Man
8 hours ago
Toker commented on Toker's photo
8 hours ago
Toker left a comment for AlexS
10 hours ago
Toker posted photos
10 hours ago
Toker commented on Tay Tay Hashbarger's photo
10 hours ago