Mohawks Rock

I'm primarily a Cold Fusion, Flex, and SQL Server developer working in the Medical Education field.

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

I engineer high performance chassis components and systems for vehicles.
Aren't the Fusion and Flex Ford Motor Company products? :).
Cold Fusion and Flex are actually names of computer programming languages, primarily developed by Adobe.

Flex is essentially just another way to program Flash files. Yahoo Maps uses this technology.

CFML is a language like ASP or PHP that helps with Database access in your web pages. MySpace was originally built utilizing Cold Fusion on the FuseBox platform, but I know in the last few years they have fused it together with a lot of other technologies like utilizing BlueDragon servers to do CF and .Net together.

Fusion and Flex very well could be Ford Motor company stuff.
Right now, I am a freelance repairman. I have also been a Domain Administrator and IT Manager.
I'm in training at Northwest technical institute in springdale, Arkansas in hopes the of finishing the 18 month program, and joining the work force/Pretending to be a valuable member of society.
I'm a Network administrator at a trucking company.
Mainly just a gadget freak, lol, but I'm a 'graphic' designer therefore I use Adobe a fair bit. As a gadget freak, I own a HP tablet pc, a smartphone touch screen, erm, and aspire to own a Poloroid Pogo Camera...google it, it's feckin' awesome. My auntie bought the printer and I want it with the camera built in, but it isn't over here until June, so we'll have to see. I own a fair few cameras, but not quite got up to professional SLR yet, not really had much time for photography lately. other than that it's usually bits and bobs I have but I'm always wanting more!!! I was looking at LCD TV's in work coz they're cheap and just wanted one just for that reason!!! lol!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4