Mohawks Rock

Anyone heading to any cool gigs or fests this year?

I'm thinking Bloodstock (a metal fest in the uk) and Download 08 (another uk fest).

I'm gonna catch Children of bodom a few days before Download and I'm thinking of getting tickets to see Dragonforce and Turisas in october!

I doesn't sound like much but I'm poor so meh!

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

Doubt I'll be making any of these over there, but definitely add them into the events section and hopefully you'll get some fellow MohawkRockers out to these events with you.
Yeah man, I'm in the UK, I've had to forget about Bloodstock cause I can't aford a ticket, living in scotland is a b*tch somtimes!
Im going to a slipknot show. I dont know how Ima get the money considering the fact that Im a poor kid. But I WILL GO!!!
Yeah, I can't wait for them to do their europian tour. Apparently they are going to tour with Machine Head and Children of Bodom.

Theres also meant to be a similar thing with Slayer, Trivium and Mastodon around the same time.

I'm spoilt for choice...
I wish the Unholy Alliance tour was coming to america again but they are only doing europe it seems like this time. you should go to that since slayers playing and you should always see them. I wish i had the money then i would go to Wacken
Yeah... got money for that set aside already! SLLLAAAYYYYEEERRR!!!!!!!

I knid of wanted to go to bloodstock too, I just only really have enough cash for one fest a year atm. plus it's on like the other side of the country, so traveling is almost the same price as a ticket in some cases.
Checked out Bloodstock, looks very cool although I will not be in attendance. Just the same I set up an event for it on here.

BloodStock on Mohawks Rock

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo