Mohawks Rock

tiller rausch's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"ive got a new one... a hooka we madse out of a milk gallon jug and several straws he…"

tiller rausch replied Aug 18, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"oh yeah thats always fun!"

tiller rausch replied Jul 23, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"haha its ok! most cant"

tiller rausch replied Jun 16, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"oh i cant drink and smoke ast the same time.. i tend to forget what happend"

tiller rausch replied Jun 12, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"bloody mary jane? haha"

tiller rausch replied May 15, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"haha thanks!!!"

tiller rausch replied May 7, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"on second thought i made a hookah out of a candle jar and two straws and the lid...…"

tiller rausch replied May 5, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

"DUDE! I MADE A PIPE OF PLAYDOE! it was great verry colorful and fun to look at high.…"

tiller rausch replied May 5, 2010 to whats the most haggared homemade peice of shit you've ever smoked out of?

28 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Alex Shitfuck

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service