Mohawks Rock

Im guessing no-one is hardcore conservative but ive met many mohawk wearers who I would say were quite conservative..........

Views: 1248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm anti-stupid..
Fat Mike says it better than I can.

"there's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated
political scientists get the same one vote as some Arkansas inbred
majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
sometimes the smallest softest voice carries the grand biggest solutions"
Some political humor, but it almost makes sense....

Subject: The Birk Economic Recovery Plan

Hi Pals,

I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.

Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It Dividend.

To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+.

Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..

So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billion that equals $425,000.00.

My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend.

Of course, it would NOT be tax free.

So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.

Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.

That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.

But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.

A husband and wife has $595,000.00.

What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family?

Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.

Repay college loans - what a great boost to new grads

Put away money for college - it'll be there

Save in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.

Buy a new car - create jobs

Invest in the market - capital drives growth

Pay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improves

Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else

Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our Armed Forces.

If we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( "vote buy" ) economic incentive that is being proposed by one of our candidates for President.

If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult U S Citizen 18+!

As for AIG - liquidate it.

Sell off its parts.

Let American General go back to being American General.

Sell off the real estate.

Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.

Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't.

Sure it's a crazy idea that can "never work."

But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!

How do you spell Economic Boom?

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion

We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at AIG or in Washington DC .

And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because $25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.

T. J. Birkenmeier
the only problem with this idea is that it usurps all the control mechanisms the state employs to keep people divided, clawing, and investing in said system. Without seperation in all forms, capitalism loses its value to those employing it =)

as much as I am against money, I could sure as fuck make good use of a mass sum like that =)
As much as I adore the message...this letter bugs me.

But I support American General being back on it's own. It was fine by itself. (I have history with this one... haha)
sarah palin's a cunt.>
so is any politician

I think it was Frank Reynolds (played by the amazing Danny Devito) in the show Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia who said "You have to be a real low life piece of shit to get involved in politics"

=)
subcommandante marcos end discssion
wait...is this a critical statement of Marcos or supportive? It throws me because it was linked to my comment in which every politician is a cunt.

So, just trying to clarify this =) I know there exists some anti-marcos sentiment and some may be just because no person is perfect. Then again, Marcos is not a politician but a spokesperson....so I guess I am trying to figure out if you are saying the Subcommandante is a politician or no?

any clarification is appreciated =)
Most of my neighbors are nice people, and we respect each other. We help each other out once in a while, too.
I do have one neighbor across the street who is obnoxious, though.
1) Her kids have backed all the way across the street and into my driveway, once hitting my car (no damage) and once destroying my mailbox. She offered no apology for for either - I had to pay for replacing the mailbox.
2) I have a good friend, who happens to be black. I've had him over several times to view the model railroad. He's an automotive engineer like myself and enjoys the technical aspects. My neighbor freaks that a black person is in the neighborhood and has threatened to call the cops. We make no noise, and he comes right in.....

Now I see she has an Obama sign planted prominently in her front yard. What a hypocrite. I'm politically moderate and still undecided. Might just vote for McCain to offset her vote.

Fortunately, my other neighbors are really nice, cool people.
vote for obama cos he pwns, then think up some diabolical plan to fuck over your neighbors
I'll likely vote for neither. I'm politicaly moderate conservative (pro small business, low taxes, non-socilaized health care). Neither candidate suits me. Let me figure out what to do with my money and my life.
I have become pro stem cell research. I have two friends with different forms of seroius diseases. One is currently undergoing stem cell therapy for adult leukemia and it seems to be working. The other is a child of some good friends - she has muscular dystrophy. It's really sad to see a child crippled by such a delibitaing disease. She's a really nice child, too, who tries very hard to be a healthy girl. Right now, the prognosis is that she won't make it past her mid 20s.
BTW, why the interest in American politics? Does it really matter in Australia? I have no idea of who the Australian PM is, and it really doesn't matter to me. Politics are really more of a local matter. I'm personally a lot more concerned of what my City Council is up to than what the Federal government does or does not do.
On the national level, I just want a plan to shore up the stock market. It's depressing to see my savings and the value of my home diminish so rapidly.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4