Mohawks Rock

opinions on fauxhawks?

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw an asian guy with a crooked faux hawk, it was on the left or something.. Made me proud to have a real mohawk, short now though.. waiting
haha i see that all the time,but not just asians.
its becoming a fad.
posers....
why did you have to cut yours short?
a fauxhawk is a waste of time there gay
well actually I just got my mohawk about a month ago, and its only about 2 inches so far... I'm waiting for it to grow... I do wish I cut the mohawk when summer started.. too bad.
and technically what is a faux hawk?

I don't know how to shave my hair all off, so its left as a #1 or #0 cut on the sides.
if you want your hair all off just use a shaving razor and some shaving gel/cream. That's what I do. A facial razor works wonders. Completely smooth and down to the skin. It is a really nice sensation in the winter with the cold air hitting your skin.

I have been thinking into using Nair on the sides just so I do not have to shave so often but have not looked in to it much yet.
i'm just going to say, nair smells sooo bad, and that would be a good idea if you could handle to smell and make sure you don't get your hawk. but watch your eyes with that shit!!
dude i sliced my head using a facial razor, it sucked
At CVS they have a curved head shaver. no joke. so amazing.
i use face razors, but i use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream, because i used shaving cream once and got a bad razor burn, i never get it when i use conditioner
somebody who has a full head of hair and they just gel up the middle to look like a mowhawk
they ake me sick, only because of the people that usually wear them

RSS

Latest Activity

kevin Palmer posted photos
Jul 21
Profile IconSamantha, kevin Palmer and Mario Torres joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 21
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby commented on skanking mcgee's group 'Animated Hawks'
Jul 14
gaby posted photos
Jul 14
gaby posted a status
"Hello! I hadn't logged in in years and I'd like to apologize to anyone I left hanging. I never planned to drop off like i did."
Jul 13
Profile IconSam Altmann, Jackie tisdale, Evan McIntosh and 2 more joined Mohawks Rock
Jul 5
Nina Baker updated their profile
May 19
site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2020   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service