Mohawks Rock

LOL so, I am in a bit of a small dilemma when I have to drive somewhere and I got my hawk all spiked out. I can't hold my head normally and have to tilt it to the side so that the spikes won't rub/bend on the roof of my car interior. My neck starts to ache after a while, and I feel I don't have the best vision when I have to look to the back of me.
Having a Mustang is no good b/c the interior is pretty small. I can't imagine driving a long distance like this!

Any of yall run into this problem? Is there anyway to be more comfortable or do you just deal with it?

*note*: sorry in advance if this topic has already been discussed. I'm still pretty much a newb around here*

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

try using a flexible hairspray, like tigi bedhead i think it is
I do use that kind. I guess I'm just too nervous to mess it up or something.
maybe, but apparently you can lean up against things for ages without it dying
http://www.mohawksrock.com/forum/topic/show?id=1501994%3ATopic%3A41273
I've always just dealt with it. What I found that helps me is lean the seat back a bit to give yourself a bit more freedom to turn your head. Depending on the size will determine how far you tilt the seat. At least it did with me.
I usually tilt the seat and put something behind my back, like a thick pillow or a bag. That way I can still lean back but I do have enough space for my hair.
tilt the back of your seet back...thats what i do....ride gangsta style...oops just read that last comment
i pull the seat a little back so that i have more space above my head....it´s a little strange to drive that way and i have to concentrate a bit more because i do not see as much of the street as normally.
but doint this its no´problem to hold my head nearly straight even when i had my 11-inch mohawk.

but my friends laugh at me when i drive them with my car ;-)
maybe you could take your seats out and mod them to be shorter by taking the bottom seat cushion out and replacing it with something smaller? idk cars and i have no idea if you can do that. sitting low will make you look like a midget to other drivers but you might be able to feel more comfortable this same distance up rather than back so far. sounds like some extreme work but it would be something new. shit im just forming ideas.
i don't drive but as a passenger i put the seat so it leans back and put a cushion ehinf me so im still sitting forwards but my hair has plenty of room

all else fails respray after you've got out of the car
I'm having that problem right now as well, I'm gonna have to cave in and trim it though. I hate how it looks down and putting it up makes it hard to drive.
i tilt the seat wayyy back. i adjust the mirrors and im good to go
Ride the bus! :D Save some money and they have fatty seats, woo!

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4