Mohawks Rock

I've had a looooooot of shit going on lately, been really out of the loop, and haven't logged in since last year!

What's new guys?

Also check out my new bands www.lunaticresponseunitmusic.blogspot.com

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's true we really do xD
Welcome back! Glad to hear you've been busy and having a life instead of wasting it on the internet like the rest of us sorry saps :P
Yes.

Fuck guys, that sounds laaaaaame.

Who uses tumblr here?

heh I think Sega's gone again, it's been a month and a half since his last activity and this thread is near 6 months old. XD

Still, nice to see a lot of the regulars still popping around the site. =)

We need to have a "regulars" convention sometime, class reunion style.  Next year the site will be going onto its 5th year.  A lot of people have come and gone during that time.

I have only been a member since February last year and even I have noticed a lot of people coming and going but I suppose that's life right

That would be kinda awesome.

It'll be interesting to see how many sign-ups are reached for the 5th anniversary - it's nearing the 5000 mark.  Though, we need really more new & old regulars to post, comment & try out the chatroom - though for those new to it, you'll need to hang in their sometimes to make sure folk browsing have opened it. :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Alice Wong updated their profile
Sep 29
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Sep 25
Roofieo joined ZachAttack's group
Sep 22
Roofieo posted a status
"Is this place still alive?? I haven't logged in since like 2012 lol"