Mohawks Rock

started a new jacket, and i'm sick of cutting my fingers while putting studs in. any suggestions on easyer ways to stud a leather jacket.

also, lets compare vests and jackets

Views: 333

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

White studs! I can see that...thanks a lot, man.
Unity studs?
If you could find green paint that also glowed that would be super cool. Maybe with the studs you could put them around the zippers.
Good idea! I think if I do a green mohawk, I can use the glow paint I used for the skeleton guy, since it dries clear.
Hahaha, thanks. And yeah, green would look better, thinking about it...I'm trying to introduce more colors and stuff so it's a little more random and a little less hey-guess-who-could-only-afford-one-color-of-paint.
skank!
1. I love the color scheme. Its awesome.

2. My boyfriend just showed me the same stencil for the skanking skeleton and asked me to put it on a shirt for him. I think I'm stealing your simplified version. >.> Its also, quite awesome.
thats fucking awsome
woo toes
I was thinking the same thing. =O
matt you rawwwwwwkk!
One I made last year - nothing special, it's in one of my pics - but I would like to share this with you, since I found out we're going to buy a sewing machine today!!! Which makes me curious about things I will make from here on out...not sure if I'm going to stick with what I'm familiar with or join the dark side, since I don't know how to use them. lol.

So, I sew by hand. Everything. Check this shit out. The stressbomb boys love it haha

RSS

Latest Activity

Alice Wong updated their profile
Sep 29
Agnes Mckenna updated their profile
Sep 28
Erick Goodman updated their profile
Sep 25
Roofieo joined ZachAttack's group
Sep 22
Roofieo posted a status
"Is this place still alive?? I haven't logged in since like 2012 lol"