Mohawks Rock

Clothing, Costumes, Accessories (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Boots??

well, i have a pair of docs and i love them. but now its winter and its freezing cold, and docs are terrible in cold canadian winters. also…

Started by courtney

10 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Alexis

putting studs into a leather belt

What do you guys use to pierce the leather so you can put the studs in easily. Because piercing the leather with the stud isnt working to w…

Started by the found one

8 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by OctyOck

boots vs shoes

whats your favourate? my personal fav is my 1940's doctor martens 10 eye boots there comfy as fuck =]

Started by Ryan 'Pigeon' Westwood

48 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Eminy Evans

Post your vest/jacket!

Hey! Idk if there is already topic like this, but im too lazy and don't really know how to use the search so that I could find topic like t…

Started by Niko Mattila

6 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Steve

new to diy, need help with vest

hi i am very new to diy. i have a jean jaket i am wanting to make in to a vest. what i want to do is take d-rings(i think that's what they…

Started by dani smith

6 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by CorpseQueen

turning something black?

so I have this jacket that I need to turn black somehow, it's olive greeny right now. but I don't know how I would get it black. any sugges…

Started by Junk Leper

7 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

what do yall punks yuse to right on your jackets.

what do yall punks yuse to right on your jackets.or am i just remincing the 80's and late 70's way to much.lmao jk..what ya niggas use thou…

Started by 0deefreek

71 Nov 14, 2010

why do we customise our clothes?

i think i do it so i don't blend in, to represent my musical tastes,  when im doing it i find it very therapeutic, and for a kind of 'tribe…

Started by Pauly Fistfight

29 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Fuck all

Back Patch?

I really want a Dead Milkmen back patch, but I can't find one I like, does anyone know somewhere other than interpunk & angry young and…

Started by LenaBean

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by §̸̧̰̥̖̮́ͥ̋͢♅ͨ☭ͤ̾̃0░இ5ঊ◍6๑≴4থ⅋§

VESTS AND JACKETS

started a new jacket, and i'm sick of cutting my fingers while putting studs in. any suggestions on easyer ways to stud a leather jacket.…

Started by Skully Stitches

115 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Timewornboots90

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service