Mohawks Rock

Conflict and Debate (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OH, Do Not forget to give your kids AND yourself the vaccines...

Started by Jade

0 Aug 29, 2009

He is the President you bum!!!!!!!

Started by Jade

1 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Jade

Whos tired of seeing FOHAWKS?

I know when everyone begins to rock a Mohawk its short at length, but you dont cut it and wait for it to grow. But whats with these fruity…

Started by Double A

4 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Disgusting

??The Obama Deception

Just because Obama is "black" why does everyone think he's going to save the world??? Don't get me wrong people, i'm not a racist, how coul…

Started by Jade

2 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Ged Byrne

America and Education

While reading and commenting on other posts, and in American life in general, I've noticed a dramatic decline in American educational stand…

Started by Bob

24 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Raine

opinions on the ARA?

"neo-communist gutter trash who are just as bad as the ones they hate"? OR "the one driving force that could actually stop racism in its…

Started by tofu

0 Aug 1, 2009

What the hell happended to punks uniting?

We all seem to be fighting amonst our selfs now a days i find it fucking annoying. we should be basshing other punks on whos more hardcore,…

Started by Shitfaced

3 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by tanzmetall

england is worse than ever

everywhere u see england has become more facist and more racist ITS TIME WE MAKE A STAND Kids are getting kicked out of school cause of t…

Started by Timmeh F**Kin' Cripple

41 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Mark

Gaza Anyone?

I'm shocked that nobody here wants to discuss what's going on in Gaza right now! I guess I'll have to start a forum. Maybe it's because peo…

Started by Nick Vicious

15 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lis

Unity..

I have what I feel is a valid question for debate. Not trying to start drama, so keep it clean (no low blows haha) and reasonable. This is…

Started by Khaos

12 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Russell scott Ash

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service