Mohawks Rock

Conflict and Debate (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Best Punk Albums.

This is a matter of opinion but I definetly think these are up there in the best punk albums ever in no specific order.1.) The Faith/Void s…

Started by Patrick Thrash

32 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

G.G. Allin or El Duce?

Everybody knows how over the edge offensive and crazy GG Allin was; The Mentors we're also offensive with their views on women and their ob…

1 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by ┌x┐ • •┌x┐Pots Pots Pots

Is it me or....

Are you tired of everyone complain about "the fake punks" "the posers" "the plastic punks". It seem to be punk you need to spend hour apon…

Started by Zach Bryant

26 Oct 9, 2010

OUR GENERATION - PLEASE READ AND COMMENT

We have to do something....what is it? What is gong to join us together?

Started by Alyssa Nicole

64 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Cpt. Oblivious

Pissed and need to rant.

Thinks the government is full of freakin idiots right now. It just pisses me off. Our tax guy finally gets done with our taxes and turns ou…

Started by the found one

1 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by AussieAlex

ahhh meat >.<

alrighty i dont eat meat. my stomach doesnt digest it well and usualy i just end up throwing it all back up beacuse of it and well my dads…

Started by Robotic sheep

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by courtney

..The Decline ofWestern Civilisation 3

..anyone ever saw the documentary? if not you can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvIY3daYwQ (just keep watching the parts).…

Started by Eric

15 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Erica

Dislike Band List

How bout a list of punk bands ppl dont like? Mine are Agnostic Front, Crass, 4 Skins, Green Day, Nausea, Rancid, Vandals, anddd thats all I…

39 May 4, 2010
Reply by LenaBean

Lost a relationship over your hair? I need your help!

I've been with my boyfriend for three years. And I love changing my hair, but my bf hates it. Its been chin length, no bangs, betty bangs,…

Started by Alyssa

17 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Alyssa

SIGN THIS PATITION NOW

Stop Uganda’s gay death lawI've just signed a petition calling on the Ugandan government to withdraw a proposed anti-gay law that would pun…

Started by jubjubs

4 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by jubjubs

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service