Mohawks Rock

General (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So you call yourself a punk, eh?

I've gotten into this discussion far too many times than is probably healthy (I should train myself to just walk away when I see the words…

Started by zero

23 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Roofieo

Sound familiar?

Barack Obama is less of a person than an image-- a brand. People see whatever they want as they do on a Rorschach test. But does anyone rea…

Started by Jade

8 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by tanzmetall

Help

Aye up is anyone there? I need help after years of avoiding computers and the internet i now have no idea what i'm doing. Would love to put…

Started by H

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by H

Someone add me on here

I only have like 5 friends, and I'd like to use this site over punkrockers.com i fuckin hate that website, ADD ME on here dammit!

Started by Patrick Thrash

0 Nov 15, 2009

Agression

Idk how the fuck theyre together without the original singer and guitarist, its total bs but they have a show in december, some punk chic s…

0 Nov 11, 2009

Nardcore!

who ACTUALLY knows where the term "Nardcore" is from? OXNARD, CA!!!!!!!! Im proud to say i was born here, and that some of the bands which…

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Patrick Thrash

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2: GET IT!

What an awesome game! All the irritating things from the 1st one like juggernaught and martydom wer taken out, a MUST buy!!! Any punks with…

0 Nov 10, 2009

This guy is trying to sell a 1 oz gold coin for $50!! and no takers!! idiots

Started by Jade

0 Nov 9, 2009

Any thoughts on Costumes?

So anybody wanna share their costume Ideas I would definitly like to share mine, Well I want ot get my prom dress and so tights to wears wi…

Started by Cannnibal Kreep

2 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

What’s shakin’ in Chicago?

I’ll be in Chicago October 2 and 3 to see my friends band play and do another photo shoot with Jerry Barmore. I won’t have much free time…

Started by Antoinette

0 Sep 25, 2009

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service