Mohawks Rock

General (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE!!! ZOMG!!

Well, no, not really. I just wanted to say I miss going to titty bars. BOOBS!!!

Started by bbqpanties

0 Jul 2, 2009

Berkeley Hugs

So I am curious to anyone who lives in Berkeley, California have you every just walked around and gave someone a hug? It is the best feelin…

Started by Snowflake Love

0 Jul 2, 2009

So yeah.

I'm new here and my name is Cassie. I've been thinking of trying out a work at home thingy where I can do my hair how I want and dress how…

Started by bbqpanties

5 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

COMPUTER GEEKS!!!

I was just wondering if anyone could help me find drivers (free) for an HP deskjet F4180 printer? I have been trying to install this thing…

Started by bbqpanties

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

What's an RSS?

I've never heard of that before.

Started by bbqpanties

2 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

What are you like drunk?

Just curious, cuz it seems to me everyone is different kind of drunk, so I'm curious what my fellow mohawkers are like when they are drunk?…

Started by LenaBean

46 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by LenaBean

One Gripe.

So today when I was waiting at the bus stop to go to work (OMG I DON'T HAVE A CAR OR A LICENSE!!!!11!) I got bombarded by some elders of so…

Started by bbqpanties

0 Jun 26, 2009

LOL

So when I was getting my check tonight at work I came in wearing a cut up Rancid shirt and one of my coworkers saw me wearing it. For some…

Started by bbqpanties

0 Jun 25, 2009

I Love My Pet (Post Your Furry, Scaly Flying, Big, Small, Short and Tall Friends)

This is my lovely puppy May She's a Shetland Sheepdog at 10 weeks old Picture taken 2 minutes before this post She was from an accidental…

Started by Alex "Stinky" Ng

2 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by bbqpanties

How do you know if you are overweight?

Without trying to start a war on what the media considers fat I just saw something interesting that talks about how doctors and the medical…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

31 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by spook

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service