Mohawks Rock

Mohawk Hairstyling (701)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mohawk shaving and Maintenance ???

Hi. It's my first post here. If I got to do an introduction topic somewhere, just tell me.   Well, Finaly decided to get myself a mohawk. I…

Started by Sirius XAim

4 May 11, 2012
Reply by Pamparius the Sailor Man

Styling a Taller Hawk

So recently I have been letting my hawk get longer in hopes of dreading it eventually, but in the mean time I've been having a hard time ge…

Started by Katie Jacobs

11 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Snowflake Love

Considering a mohawk.

Hey everyone, I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I am interested in styling my hair into a mohawk, particularly in the style of a lazy hawk - shav…

Started by Randy Foster

4 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Boogle

how do i dye the tips of my mohawk

How do I dye the tips

Started by steven Burke

2 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by punkmonkey

how do i style my hawk messy

I just got my hawk back today and I want to try the messy style. I need to use hair gel. Its not long I would say about 2in . And what othe…

Started by steven Burke

3 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by steven Burke

question about spikes

Whenever I put my son's hawk into spikes, the base is always limp. It'll  hold, but only for so long... Then they start to fall over :( I t…

Started by xander

6 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Reba Mariah

Making a waterproof Mohawk

Hey, I'm going to be having my first mohawk in a couple of months and am currently growing it now and I think by the time comes to style i…

Started by Josh Neal

6 Mar 13, 2012

How light do you have to bleach hair to dye it yellow?

The title says it all. My guess is to bleach it to near-white, I cant image that orangey color your hair turns after bleaching could be lig…

Started by Steve

6 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by lidi brown

Liberty Spikes - Full Head

Due to job changes, back to having a full head of hair.  :(  Booooo, haha. But, this does grant me the opportunity to try out a full head…

Started by Jae

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Steve

cool mohawk ideas when its not up

I need some good ideas so when I get one I can style it a different way then spiking it up all the time anyone have any good ideas

Started by steven Burke

3 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by freak27

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service