Mohawks Rock

Mohawk Living (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How often do you wear your mohawks up?

Hey guys, how often do you wear your mohawk up? For which occasions? Every day or just once in a while? Do you wear your hawk up if you go…

Started by Thomas

12 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Rex

How do you sit/drive in your car with your mohawk?

I have to drive with extreme gangster lean since i have a convertible and the head room is extra small, since its winter now that is. and w…

Started by Ethan FreakHawk Faubion

24 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Trashy Fucking Cunt

mohawks at church

I have to say i'm a bit surprised at how people at my church reacted to me having a mohawk.I was at church the other day and this lady come…

Started by the found one

7 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by ZachAttack

Latex fetish anyone into bdsm

So yeah any of ya'll into dominatrix and BDSM?I'm really into that shit love latex and anything that looks like it i wear latex leggings so…

Started by 0deefreek

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by ZachAttack

police brutality

well we went protesting today, loudly, but peacefull, the media has twisted it all saying we were carrying offensive weapons, and went into…

Started by melthepunk

51 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Toker

eh.

I had an old friend tell me one time... It ain't no thang but a chickan wang. and it stuck. miss you hunnn. 

Started by Goon

0 Jan 19, 2011

Relationships.

How many relationships have you been in? Do you find that people dont find you attractive because of your hair or how you dress? What sort…

Started by Punk's Not Dead

113 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by RuviaRolkov

I need a new job.

I work two jobs now, but neither are giving me the hours or pay I need to survive. Being that I have a captive ring in my nose that I refus…

Started by Wolf Madchen

0 Jan 18, 2011

CouchSurfing

For those of you who don't know what couchsurfing is, it's a website that connects travelers and hosts all around the world. It cuts the co…

Started by Wolf Madchen

8 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Cpt. Oblivious

youtube videos

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6vT---HGvw&feature=related

Started by Sloth

1 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Sloth

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man