Mohawks Rock

Mohawk Living (280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Winter hats for a mohawk

i know theres probably a thread about this already but its starting to get freaking cold out and i was wondering if any one has found a way…

Started by SHOK

21 Apr 11, 2011

When I first got my mohawk...

i Just flat out told the lady i wanted a mohawk but not shaved all the way to the sides. so like not bald. as the hair fell i felt as if al…

Started by freak27

14 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by freak27

Why have I become so soft?

So, right now i'm wasted again, and once again I come back to this topic - why does living with the pop culture makes you soft? I study the…

Started by kocii

27 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Nemean Lion

Punk Sexual

Soooo i actually hear people on here say or sex,gender,race shit liket that dont matter but does it matter how the person is or what they a…

Started by 0deefreek

17 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by 0deefreek

What's a fast answer for when ppl ask u "How do u do that?"

ppl always ask me "how do u do that" and i just say hairspray n sometimes i get stuck there explaining the process if im not busy. anyone k…

Started by Ethan FreakHawk Faubion

15 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Alextreme

Don't you hate it when ppl tell you to shave your mohawk?

Some people always hate on me n say shit like "yeah....u should just shave that off" all the time like a broken record. like come on get of…

Started by Ethan FreakHawk Faubion

14 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Ethan FreakHawk Faubion

Punkk rawk biatch with liberty spikes

nothing just thought i show show the world how i look when i get on my punk rock rock shit.Took this pic like 2 and a half months ago.But i…

Started by 0deefreek

11 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Alexis

How do you guys drive and work?

My car: '97 black Toyota Paseo Convertible. when I drive with liberty spikes, they start bending in the wind once I hit about 25-30mph, but…

Started by Ryan LaRose

8 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Alexis

Soo yeah whens the last time 1 of you niggas got into a fight?

Well I get into fights quite often like atleast once everytwo months and its usually over some1 making a dumb comment like about my hair or…

Started by 0deefreek

0 Mar 12, 2011

Sleeping with a mohawk up?

I haven't heard of that many people doing it, but when you do..Do you just add gel, spray, or nothing and go? I'm curious how long some hai…

Started by Kenneth Austin

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Delete Me

RSS

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service