Mohawks Rock

Music, Media, Entertainment (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going to a show alone?

So there is a reel big fish show I wanna go to monday, but noone can go with me. I know some people that are gunna be there, but I am going…

Started by LenaBean

28 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kaylee Alvy

HEY WNY, Epic show

The Buffalo Decency RallyThe Adam Mickiewicz Polish Library and Dramatic Circle $5 for all this madness6:00- CRUTCHES (upstairs)6:30- PATRO…

Started by Wolf Madchen

0 Nov 5, 2010

The List.

A few of my friends and myself went on the daunting task of listing and alphabetizing all the known proto-punk and punk bands. We strayed…

Started by Street Rat

100 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Street Rat

theres a kitty on my foot and i want to touch it!

anyone know a song that goes like that? its been stuck in my head since yesterday and i cant remember who the hell its by

Started by headcase

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Cpt. Oblivious

pants

i wear my pants really frikken tight...i wear vans n converse and regular shirts and i sspike my hair                                   min…

Started by 0deefreek

2 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Sugarcube

Murder Junkies.... worth going to see?

I see they are touring here in Oz soon... Anyone been to one of their gigs anywhere? 

Started by AussieAlex

7 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by AussieAlex

Devil's Dance Lyrics by Rancid

Ok anyone no the blanks my mate wants to cover this track but we cant figure out the blanks  She gonna goShe gonna seek and destroyShe gonn…

Started by Demon_man

0 Oct 7, 2010

"Streeetz! The Uncensored FuckYoumentary!" Coming next year!

Please visit www.myspace.com/pukumentary. Tell me, does this look like something you would want to watch? Why or why not? The trailer's che…

Started by DJ TRoLL

1 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by DJ TRoLL

Greatest once in a lifetime show nov. 7th in la

for all of u so cal punks who want to see REAL old skool punk, frontier records is having a 30th anniversary party expo w the greatest old…

Started by Patrick Thrash

0 Sep 11, 2010

Saturday July 31st ADOLESCENTS w the GRIM

any so cal punks going to this??????? :0

Started by Patrick Thrash

0 Jul 27, 2010

RSS

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service