Mohawks Rock

Music, Media, Entertainment (254)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can Anyone Who Knows Heaps About Punk Bands?!?!

i remember many years ago a local tv show played music videos every weekend anyways i seen this video clip with a bunch of punk bands colla…

Started by ChArMs

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by Khaos

Aiden Anyone?

Anyone else here likes the Seattle post-hardcore band Aiden? I'm a big fan of all their albums except Conviction. That album was poppy sel…

Started by Deadkid

5 May 8, 2009
Reply by Deadkid

Aiden Anyone?

Anyone else here likes the Seattle post-hardcore band Aiden? I'm a big fan of all their albums except Conviction. That album was poppy sel…

Started by Deadkid

0 May 4, 2009

Zombie Walk?

Hell yes, zombie walk. In Memphis, TN tonight at 6:30. I didn't know where to post this but, pics will be posted afterward. It's gonna be b…

Started by Hangman XIII

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

Rebellion Festival 2009

Anyone going to Rebellion Festival this year? Ordered my ticket today!!! Soooo excited! http://www.rebellionfestivals.com/

Started by Syd

3 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Syd

Modeling Punks?

What do you think about all those punk models? Do you think were getting swept up with the rest of society and starting to judge eachother…

Started by Kaylei

7 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by courtney

Punk Names For Pets

well i got a puppy yesterday and i cant think what to name it. Anyone got any ideas??

Started by Punk's Not Dead

25 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Segadoway

Cookies

Anybody like cookies? I love cookies, but my favorite cookies are umm M'n'Mand I also like Chocolate chip cookies, anybody want anything to…

Started by Cannnibal Kreep

13 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by tofu

Saw the UK subs last night!

yeah ^_^ it was an awesome show! fuckk im all bruised lol but thats alright :D plus i met this awesome guy there. yeahhh..!

Started by courtney

0 Apr 5, 2009

Even the news calls Travis Barker punk?

I was watching the news today and noticed that they were calling Travis Barker a punk. I could of barfed. I never thought that society woul…

Started by Lexie.

20 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Rossyboyyy

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service