Mohawks Rock

Uncategorized (360)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking care of Travelers, that's what I do...

Man, I just want to share a good time tonight. I'm sitting and watching Destination Truth (one of my favourite shows), and out of now whe…

Started by Kidd Kiwi

0 May 4, 2011

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

i wanna go see crass!!fucking bullshit!

Started by dick

5 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by AussieAlex

Best Ever "lets Piss the neighbors off" music.,

Anyone, any band, any genre  any song that always pisses your neighbors off?  Mine go mental with any thing with a bass beat. and of course…

Started by Efff

14 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Efff

Does anyone on this website write?

Does anyone on here write? I don't care what you write, just as long as you do. Cause I love to write, and I like to talk with people about…

Started by Vanjingle

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by CorpseQueen

Is it Better to be a Good person for the wrong reasons, or a Bad person for the good reasons?

Pretty much as the title says, So my friend came up with this question whether if it is better to be a good person for the wrong reasons, o…

Started by Derrick

7 Apr 11, 2011

Badges and banners for Mohawks Rock

Several people have asked me about having banners and badges for Mohawks Rock so that they can put them on their blog, myspace, facebook, b…

Started by Giant Mohawk Man

0 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Ryan LaRose

The Photogenic Mohawk and the Sly Photographer.

So here's the deal, you've had your hawk for a week, 6 months or 10 years, it doesn't matter. You're comfortable with your "height" and you…

Started by rat bastard

27 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Chasity'sCunt

would you hit it?

would you slap my ass bitches and mothafukaz,?who thiunks they can handle all this?

Started by 0deefreek

22 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by CorpseQueen

Animals

Since I have not seen a discussion on this may as well start one, talk about your pets and so on....Stray cat, "boo boo" as some of you may…

Started by Wolf Madchen

33 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Hannah Havok

Do you know the game?

Because you just lost it. haha, I swear this isn't spam. I just wanna see who plays the Game. =D

Started by LenaBean

59 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by LenaBean

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service