Mohawks Rock

Heyy,

I'm New To MR And I Need A Few Tips.

I Know That Some People Use Soap And Soak In In Water For A Few Days.

I Also Heard People Use Toothpaste.

Do You Soak The Toothpaste Too?

And I'm Also Wondering If The Soap&Hair Glue Will Work On My Hair.

I've Attached A Photo.

Thanks

...x

Views: 42

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

straight up got2b glued hairspray.
the soap and glue would work probably if needed. I suggest trying just hairspray or hair glue first as it is the most convenient and quickest when you have it down. Also better for hair than soap =)

Toothpaste...I do not think you would soak it. The only reason I soaked the bar of soap is because it is solid and soaking it let moisture into it to make it more like a gel until it dried which is when it would become hard again. Toothpaste is already moist and not wax based so you would only need to squeeze it, put it in, shape, and dry it I guess. I have never tried it personally so I have no tips on using that stuff =)

good luck
I tried toothpaste one time. It really didn't work at all. Maybe I should have had tartar control toothpaste.

In any case, I'd follow the suggestions below and start with the hairspray, you are going to get a pretty good idea on what you want after doing that. If you need to try other methods you can work from there and possibly even do a combo.
Thanks For The Replys, Keep 'em Rolling In.

I Tried Toothpaste, Didn't Work.

The Soap Seems To Have Fxcked Up My Hair For The Moment.

Gonna Go Town To Get This Got2B Stuff, If They Even Sell It In The U Of K.

It May Also Be That My Hair Is Very Thick. Any Recommendations Other Than Thinning?

(:

...x
blow-dry your hair for longer
Go through the threads, before you post a new topic asking questions we have already answered.

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service