Mohawks Rock

can you have your mohawk up for driver license photo?

About to get my license and wanted to know if your allowed to have your mohawk up?
(gettin my license in ohio)

Views: 820

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

might depend on what state your in. When I recently got my PA ID the lady was WAY cool. Looking back I wish I had spiked mine. I was shocked to find an employee at the Drivers License Center so easy going and willing to let me have a cheezy grin on my face in the photo. Anywho I say go for it, if thats how you look, your photo should reflect that.
All the best,
N.Skunk
try it and find out =)

I dont see why you couldn't. It is not obscuring your face or anything.
I think worst case scenario will be that they just zoom in on your face a lot.
No problem in Michigan.
Heck, in this state you can get a driver's license if you just breathe. I saw them give a license to an elderly guy who failed the eye exam three times. The agent eventually told him what the letters were....
Seriously?! Thats nuts!

The 2 written parts of getting your permit here is pretty easy. Questions like "What does a red light mean?" You get the drift.

But the driving portion is killer! I passed it in my driver's ed class in school (that might be why it wasdifficult) I was the only person in my class no to disqualify that day. Kids had "passing" grades, but they couldn't go to the DMV and get they're license when they have had it a year and done the hours. I can get mine in June =D

They make the written so easy and the driving so hard because of all the old people in FL who move down to retire here. x_x

I'm pretty sure that you can have your 'hawk up in the photo. =] Like someone else said, just as long as it isn't hiding your face. I wonder if when you take the photo and they do the Eye and Hair color ting what they would put if you had a crazy hair color. I'm assuming that they'd have to put down whats there...
nah, there waz a lady in front of me that waz complaining that they didn't put her purple hair, instead, they asked for her natural color (they had it on file!) and thats what they put. she would have gone back through, but the line was clear out into the parking lot.
Seriously? That bites...
My boyfriend had his, but he said something about being on the safe side and keeping it down..I don't remember if they made him come back or he said he didn't want to wait to get it if they said no. It's been a while since we talked about it.
It was also obscenely red and in CT we only list eye color...haha. Which is good.

Mine was like a few weeks before I shaved my head. Had a hawk since. Bah! AND to boot, no one believes it's me.

What I'm curious about are passport photos. I take them and I don't even know all the laws. Just the dimensions. And that you can't wear a white shirt. haha
I have mine with my hawk up , I was asked to put it down as it was departmental policy , I told her that if I had to put my hawk down then the girl next to me had to take her berka off or it would be double standards , so my hawk is on my license :)
wow cool. im from ohio and just got my temps uhhhhhh.......... last month? and the ladies were totally cool. i wanted to turn my head so that the spikes would get in the pic, but she wouldnt let me. she let me turn ever so slightly, you can just barely see the spikes in my hawx but its cool. just be cool, dont try to advertise it!
i'm sure they would let you... but having a mohawk can be a bitch for getting into cars. i don't fit into most with an 8 inch hawk...
My friend picked me up recently to go to a party. He already had 3 others in there, plus himself makes me the 5th person.
They enjoyed watching me try to get my 10 inch spikes in without too much damage. Luckily we weren't going far and it wasn't affected.

Unfortunately I renewed my license about 2 weeks before I got the hawk. I will definitely have it up next time I renew, but that's in 3 years time :(
Interesting responses though, especially spooks. Will keep that in mind for mine.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4