Mohawks Rock

i have a bit of an annoying problem, i went to school almost a wek with my mohawk but then some arseholes decided they would try to cut my 'hawk now i have to wear it mostly down to avoid my mohawk being cut, any suggestions?

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the school is fine, the people arent
im not allowd to wear mah hawk up o school teh cunts :( n plus i gotta try n hida mah leopard print coz else ill get suspended AGAIN

but yeah i agree with teh "tell them if they cut your 'Hawk you will cut their genitals" idea =]
My college wanted me to get rid of mine but I stated that I signed a contract in my year 10 (when I was 13-14) that I wouldn't wear excessive jewellary, cut-off jeans and such (these rules go to everyone) and since then I hadn't signed a new contract so the agreement actually ran out 3 weeks after I signed it. And what they suggested was actually against my freedom of expression, and hence my human rights. I told them that if I was pulled into the office about my hair again, I would have the local newspaper on their ass so quick, they're head would fall off. They tried to do me for threatening a member of staff, I got my phone and started ringing the local paper.

They don't seem to have a problem with me wearing cut-off jeans, spikes or having my hair up now. But most of my teachers were so supportive and don't put up with any crap about my hair from anyone. In fact they protect my hair, if someone gets scissors or a lighter near my hair they send the person out.

I have to put up with some shit'eds too, me and my hair has dodged scissors, lighters, propane, matches, razors, all sorts really. The school should provide some sort of pretection, as it's all assult with intent to harm. I just wanna fucking kick their 'eds in!!!!!!

Revenge as apposed to turning the other cheek is my motto.

Inless you've signed a contract stating that you cannot have a mohawk, you can have one anywhere. With dyed colours, that is acceptable and more common but that can be solved if it goes a 'natural' colour. State your rights, it's part of basic human rights and what they are suggesting is actually illegal. Use the media to your advantage.
the school is fine with it, but they are slack and basically ignore anyone trying to cut my hair, i can do what i wont with my hair but they are jus t bullshit at my school
I would suggest a good kick in the nuts! If anybody ever tried to touch my shit I would murder their face. :) Without the murder. :D
yeah id totally kill them until they were dead....but yoyu try messing with like 200 footy jocks
a football
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunlikely, and if he does it will make things a hell of a lot worse
lol start using like cement shit in your hair and break their scissors :D
yeah this thread is oooooold, i have started wearing it up, seriously let the thread die

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4