Mohawks Rock

there is this kid at my school that seems pretty cool, but he has got the grossest looking mohawk ever. He doesn't spike it up, he just wears it down in a kinda-emo looking way and his hair looks really greasy and thin.

Have you ever seen someone who just didn't rock the hawk at all to the point you almost wanted to tell them, but it seemed rude?

Views: 218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have a fauxhawk for a while, and just two months ago I shaved the sides.

I dont wear mine up much, due to I have Phy Ed, so i have to change in and out of the gym uniform, and Its difficult to pull a shirt over it. T_T

Last night I had my homecoming, and I put it up. It was fantastic. ^___^

theres this kid who had super short hair to begin with, like less than an inch of hair, and then the buzzed the sides, and he brags about having a mohawk when technically it isnt even one.
yeah, this 19 year old cocky bastard was like "what kind of hair gel do you use?"
so i told him "got 2 b hairspray and a hair dryer"
he said "oh i tried that and it doesnt work, its pussy shit"
and i replied " can i see ur hawk?" [he had a hat on]

he pulled his hat off and the mohawk was 5" tall and fuken like 4" wide

i curiously said "why the fuck is your mohawk like 4 inches wide?"
and he confidently replied "because real mohawks are supposed to be wide and shit man. dont you know anything about punk rock?"

thats when i laughed and walked away.

this was all coming from a 19 year old who didnt know ANYTHING about punk rock.

what a funny day haha
wow, i can't believe he called u out on not being punk. that goes against so many punk ideals...
Yeah, I feel what you're saying. However I can't say that I've been spiking my mohawk lately and this is due to the fact that I'm broke and I have to find a new way to spike my hawk. I can't use elmers glue anymore or else there will be consequences.
Yeah, I was thinking about doing that but when I looked into the fridge we were out of eggs. So I've either gotta wait till we get eggs or I've gotta wait till Friday to buy me some knox gelatin.
I don't generally criticize random people who have a downed mohawk.. as I know how much work and money it takes to successfully maintain the hairstyle day in and day out.

I ran out of hairspray 4 days ago and have only been able to liberty spike my hair with hair gel. Can't fan it without the spray.

However, what truly saddens me is when I see someone sporting a hawk that CLEARLY had no fucking clue as to how to put it up, tried, and miserably failed. Yet still decided to go out into public with that mess of droopy crapness on their head.
hehe read the last bit then imagine it...
when i don't spike or fan, mine looks like... as people say a "mandingo"

yeah my pic is outtdated, off topic, but whatsup with the "need to be a member to upload photos" when I'm logged in?
maybe its a bug ask GMM, if he doesnt know about it maybe it can be fixed
I hardly ever put my hawk up cuz i work M-F. But on the weekends, its a toss up. If I put it up, it usually looks like shit the next day cuz I roll around a lot when I sleep. I only use hairspray, so it doesnt stand a chance against the elements, lol.
this is wierd, most people subconciously stay still when their hawks are up
yeah, I'd just sleep on my stomach and stay that way the whole night. and If i woke up on my back, no big deal, hairspray would bounce right back into shape. and if it was too broken, I'd just respray it.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4