Mohawks Rock

what is the best hair dye you have found to colour your hawk?
i have used manic panic and fudge paintbox dyes but they need to be constantly reapplied.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i used to use special effects, but since theydont sell it at hot topic any more, its reallyhard to get a hold of around here. the last time i dyed my hair i used raw, but it turned my skin purple for a week.
most dyes by special effects last for quite a while, and fade nicely.
punky colors are my all time favorite for blues and greens, the color lasts longer then any other ive used and its super bright and vibriant. fudges colors are really dull and wash out fast..manic panic usually wont even take to my hair and on top of that it washes out the next time i wash my hair. for pinks and purples i like both beyond the zone and jazzing..though i must warn everyone, most purples stain skin horribly.. its a bitch of a color
haha too bad for me fudge and manic anic are the best i can get, and ill probably end up having to use fudge cos its cheaper and closer than going allll the way to newcastle to getit xD
you could find alot online.. might cost a little extra to ship it but hell, gas is just as expensive.. google some brands people recommended and see what you can find? stock up on some colors you like and you wont have to pay for shipping again every time you want change things up a bit haha.
thats actually a good idea, the thing is you usually need paypal or a credit card both of wich i do not have
parents? friend? offer someone cash to get it for you? thats about all i can think of haha..
yeah im gonna try to get it ordered in now, i just washed out my hawk and the colour came out so i need ti fast lol

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4