Mohawks Rock

Recently joined up and gettin my hawk done tomorrow!

Hey there everyone I was searching the net for tips and stuff about cutting and maintaining a Mohawk and came across this site. So much useful info here its like i hit the jackpot!
Any way I'm getting mine cut tomorrow and i cant wait!
Wanna dye it after midnight blue as well but my hair is quite dark so I'll have to get it bleached first.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let us know how it goes....
im new to this site too... not so new to the mohawk... and i used to sport a full head of liberty spikes back in highschool but i must agree this site is like the promised land of helpful hawk hints.
get pictures! :]
Rite got round to gettin on the internet (moved up to uni and had no net for a while!)
Here are the pics, i need to get some proper gel/glue cos the back doesnt stand up very well....not got much money though!
Attachments:
that first picture is massive haha, my dialup had a heart attack
the second picture is cute ^.^ good job!
Looks good. Is that the old pic or the new one?
Awesomeness! Post photos when it's done.
Ha yer didn't think to scale either of them down! loving it though out of habit fell asleep on the sofa and woke up realizing I'd rolled about in the night and it was all fecked this morning.
lol what did you use to put it up by the way?
biggest thing you need to find for your hawk is the vertical dividing line at the back of your head , this helps to keep your hawk even , run your hand through your hair from the base of the neck up and over , you will feel like you are going against the natural flow of your hair , when it feels like you are going with the flow then this is your dividing line , remember where this is at all times and you will never go out in public with a gap in your hawk :)
used some 'strong hold' gel i had at home to see if it worked...obviously not. when i get some more money i will order got2b online cos nowhere near me seems to see it! might need to get some hairspray too.
well look in priceline or hair shops for taft ultimate hold spiking gel its bright yellow, its exactly same as got2b and you dont need hairspray at this length anyway.
you should be able to find it in most places

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service