Mohawks Rock

whats all your guys views on people with short hair and mohawks
is that a good way to grow it out? Cut it while its short then grow it
how does it look........hit it up with the replies...

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

washing your head with cold water makes it grow faster, and there are vitamin supplements etc to make it grow faster, short mohawks are fine but i like them better long
i agree but i have short hair now but i want a long one... ive heard that its harder to cut when its long
well cut it now and grow it out, also no it isnt harder to cut but it is harder to put up.
doesnt make a difference in my opinion..if you want it long its gonna get there anyway

my friends didnt seem to have any problem giving me a hawk when my hair was long
AHHHHHHHHH... Just cut it and it feels great to have it back haha
hella short but itll get longer haha
great! upload pics
I like them long, too.
Interesting tip about the cold water, I'll have to try that. I knew about the vitamins.....
the thing with cold water is that it closes your hairs "pores"- folicals, cuticles, etc. just like with your skin. warm/hot water opens them and cold water closes them. your spose to wash your hair with warm water to open everything and clean it out well and then before you get out give it a quick rinse with cold water and it closes the pores again to keep more dirt from working into your hair. (remember the same thing goes for your skin!)

it doesnt necessarily make your hair grow but it keeps it clean which keeps it healthy and healthy hair grows faster then unhealthy hair!!
yeah i saw it on a punk record site on their faq
yeh you can find the info just about everywhere..some people say the cold water rinse helps with shine and frizz control as well
i know eggs do
eggs, mayo, avacado, olive oil, butter, and honey are all very good for your hair i believe..not necessarily at the same time haha..they all do different things.. last time i mixed up some stuff to stick in my hair i smelled like a lobster haha

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4