Mohawks Rock

everywhere u see england has become more facist and more racist

ITS TIME WE MAKE A STAND

Kids are getting kicked out of school cause of there apperance.
You hear childen using racist slur. (obviously learned from their parents or people around them.)

It seems that this has become accepted and we now have conformed to their way of life

Its time we hit the streets, and show gorden brown and his possee of ass licking, money grabbing loons, what the true voice of england is.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree their country is slowly turning into ours
Sorry i havent been online to discuss this matter earlyer. I have been going through a hard matter at the moment and have become homeless and guess what? The council have done FUCK all about it. So does anybody have any idea about going about a protest or something to get the peoples voice across to the money grabbing ignorant bastards?
Riot.................or do something else i dunno......
Im so sick of the twats at the top not givig a shit.

If something is wrong they say *write to your MP* but they do fuck all anyway!

Where I live its full of shitheads who are always out to start a fight.

Its impossible to get a doctors appointment too, they always try and fob you off, my grandma is in agony and they've told her they cant give her the help she desperately needs because they've overspent on budget so she cant get what she needs until april next year.

Schools have always been strict on appearance, I left mine 6 years ago and they had certain guidelines, I suppose its an attempt at equality, although it doesnt always work.

I hate how rude people are, I mean how hard is it to hold a door open for someone or say thanks when its done for them or say hi when you go to the checkout o.O

At my job I have to say hi all the time, and ask if people are ok and the amount that give you a dirty stare or just blatently ignore you is staggering!

Its so annoying when you look in shop windows and there are words that are sooo badly misspelled. My boss calls me a grammar nazi because Im always correcting her spelling, so now she runs all emails and letter past me before she send them out.

On the subject of English in schools I cant believe they're allowing text talk (txt tlk) to be allowed in exams o.O Its a good job i'm not an English teacher for fear that my head may have imploded!!!

And kids swearing is disgusting, we were sat in a park the other day and some little asian kids came upto us calling us "white cunts" and "fucking freaks" we all just laughed in disbelief! Also when I was sat on the bus a few months ago a mother was teaching her 2 year old to shout "Fuck off you fucking bitch" out the window at someone she'd had a bit of verbal with before she got on and then bollocked and slapped her little girl for swearing. It was sickening
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i would seriously consider attempting to fly over for that
I'd like to tag along with you.
I have been watching the news recently and have seen that england the "smallest yet one of the most powerful countrys in the world" has run up a large amount of debts.

How much do you pay in taxes?

What do they spend it on?

Blowing up tanks and killing middle eastern people (and other brits)

Its time we walk to the houses or paraliment and show the FAT CATS in suits what the true voice of england really is!

I want every punk, mod or anybody with a brain to get together and start to disscuss the possiblitys on how to go about this friendly peaceful protest. well until the law decides to try and ruin it

any ideas on a meeting place or date let me know

but let everybody know about this tell your friends your family its time to save ENGLAND!
tell me when and were ill be there
Anybody who is interested in this add me on msn and give my address to anybody who will fight for the freedom of our country!

timthehobo@hotmail.com
If i lived in England, i would totally be there.

but wow, this has totally made me feel lucky for living where i do.
people are *usually* friendly.
and im never discriminated or anything for how i look; in school, or at work.
yay toronto.... it's pretty good here. maybe everyone should just move to canada
To be fair weve become to politically correct, literally if you get in a fight with someone of a "mixed race" they go "it was racist" of course white boy gets made an example of....when it had nothing to do with racism....of course if a group of black kids attack a white kid there likely to get away with it. and dont call me a racist becouse i have foreign friends.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4