Mohawks Rock

there is a scheduled chat for people in the australian and eastern asian part of the world this thursday at 6pm eastern standard time, everyone should check out the ''down under hawks'' group hope to see you all there!
it is being hosted by myself and johnny cherub of the australian band control disorder be sure to check them out on myspace!

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats 6pm (+10 GMT) on Thursday October 2nd.

I'd like to thank Segadoway and Josh of Control Disorder for volunteering to host this chat session at this time.

Also, I'd encourage our many Australian members to join the Australian Mohawk group.

I think it would be great if members in Eastern Asia, New Zealand and the Oceaniasian islands also started their own regionalized groups as well.
6pm will be tight for me but I will be there :)
The email has been sent out. It'll be 3 or 4am in my part of the world, so I may not make it, but I will look forward to hearing how it goes and maybe even reading what I can that is left on the chat board.
did anyone actually turn up?
I got there eventually but most of the chatter had finnished :( I will be on tonight around 19:00 hours , hope to see some people there .

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4