Mohawks Rock

I've always loved the question which is better, bmx or skateboarding.

what do you guys think?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From a sport stand point, I couldn't really say.. it all depends on the preference of the person indulging in the activity.

I would assume he or she would say whichever one they found themselves better at or more comfortable with.

That being said, from a practical stand point I would have to say BMX. Simply because it offers more flexibility and stability when being used for their principle purpose which is for the use of transportation.
I can't ride a bike, I never learned..
And I tried skateboarding and broke my knee..
I'm done with all of the above.

Snowboarding is it for me
parkour. pwned
parkour is fucken awesome! bmx is still cool though.
man i think bmx is way better than skateboarding. idk about in the UK but in the usa bmx is alot better, and more and more skaters around here are assholes and stuff. alot of the skaters here are posers [skaters by image].

ride or die.
i get the same thing here, if i am doing parkour and skaters come past they ALWAYS say ''do a backflip'' and stupid shit like that, but there are a few good skaters just not many
id like to see a skater try parkour. skaters are too old anyways. bmx is pretty new and growing quick.
Skateboarding ALL the fucking way!!
PK4LIFE!
i have horrid balance..can hardly fucking stand on a board without clinging to someone haha
bmx ftw
parkour ftw
i love ridin my bike its my favorit thing 2 do iv ben ridin 4 like 7 years i also like skating its rad but u gotta have more balls to ride cus when u bail on a board u can kick it away from u on a bike ur fucked so yea bmx all the way bro

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4