Mohawks Rock

Well being that Manic Panic panic IS the official crazy hair colour dye, that was all I used for a while... then I tried Jerome Russel's Punky Colour. And I personally was impressed. Along with the perfect colour (not that manic panic offers anything really all that different) I was also in awe at how SOFT it made my hair! It was like a deep condition or something but after washing out the dye it was like I had different hair! This is especially something intriguing considering that most people bleach the shit out of their hair before dying it and we all know what bleaching does to your hair... oh and another thing; the product itself, for some reason, smells absolutly AMAZING hahaha. Not that that has anything to do with anything.. I was just baffled by the smell.. (smells like a stong fruity grape soda smell :P) Anyway, just wondering what others have thought of this product, and how they think it compares to Tish and Snooky's.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

punky colors is hands down, my favorite dye. it has all the perks you listed and it lasts a very long time with very vibrant color..it will always take first place in my book! <3
i cant find punky colour aver here so i use manic panic
i like punky better than manic because when i used manic's purple it came off the second day but then i tries punky's purple and it stayed for about a week and a half! it was pretty intense difference. same thing happened with the blue. and the smell thing you were talking about is bretty true also! love it! :D
where could i find it in australia?

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service