Mohawks Rock

So I was in school today in my Participation in Government class and this chick I used to be friends with came over and was talking to me and she noticed my shoes. She looked at them and like.. freaked out and was like "Oh shit! You should make them and sell them to kids. Like, make a business out of it or something because these are amazing!"
And I was thinking it over with my friends today, and I think I can make it work.
Like, make up a few templates and have a base fee for those, and then if you want custom it's a little extra.
But the rule is they'd have the buy the shoes for me to do it, because I'm not about to go buy like $100 pair of shoes to paint lol.
So yeah.. I just wanna know if people think this is a good idea. I gotta talk it over with my parents, but I think it's awesome. It's a great way to like.. make money, and I absolutely loved painting my shoes.
So.. what do people think?

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a similar thought the other day when I saw custom converse going for 500+ a pop for something I have more than enough talent to do myself. You could probably find a way to buy white chucks or something similar (like no sweats or another cheaper brand) in bulk. Hell, if you plan it out correctly you might even be able to get yourself a small business loan. Would you mind posting a picture or two of your kicks?
It's up on my profile. =]
I have other ideas though, because the fronts look really naked.. =[
it sounds like a great idea and i can defintely see it happening in the future
well there are people in NYC doing it for a while. Mostly white low/high top dunks though. They generally go for a really high price as well.
yeah thats true, and because therer isnt many people doing it you could get in there early and make a profit
I like profit..
I can't afford $40 to fill my tank up anymore =[
Why didn't I think of this?
thats an awsome idea, no lie after i went and checked out your profile and saw what you ment i would gladly send you some buissness from my way.
its a cool idea!
i was told to do this.. but i did up my doc martins =]
Im so excited to see all the support! I just need I find a way to get my work out there. I'm making two pairs for two of my friends for free and hopefully people will take notice or something. =]

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4