Mohawks Rock

I don't know if this is true or not but I have heard that you can die your hair with cool aid. Is this true? How long does it stay in? Is it bad for your hair? Etc...

Was just wondeing...
MMFWCL

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, well I don't know about using bleach.. but it's said you're supposed to mix like.. 2 parts conditioner 1 part kool-aid pow-dah.
well my hair was a strange color at the time (some where between red and brown.) so i wanted to bleach it and dye it and im realy lazy so i just said fuck it and mixed both just to see if it would work.
Well luckily I have $100 in my pocket right now which means that I don't have to use any ghetto ass kool-aid. YAY FOR ME!!

I was thinking about getting some hair dye from Hot Topic. Does anybody know if Hot Topics hair dye is good or bad or what?
Tell me what brand it is and I'll tell you if it's good or not..
they usually suck. my dye lasted 3 days and looked like shit.
Damn it. I forgot the name of the brand. Well isn't my memory being a pain in the ass. I'll post back if I ever remember the name of it. All I know is that its the temporary hair dye Hot Topic sells.
Looks like they have Color Fiend and Raw. Raw isn't bad.. washes out nice. Still shit compared to Manic and Punky.
i go to the rock shop, and they only have manic panic :(
you should study to be a biochemist or something and alter your genes to grow a certain color of hair....

just a thought....
that would be sooo awesome
Yes...But isn't that too much work for a slacker like myself?
NO!

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service