Mohawks Rock

Does anyone know how to make your hair grow faster?

I'm just curious. Anything that really works?

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

head massage helps :)
Braiding your hair sometimes works. Thats why you'll see me rocking the hawk one day and rocking the braids the next day.
MMFWCL
healthy hair grows faster. keep it healthy...dont feel like digging out long list of tips.
head massages do help as said by spook. it stimulates blood flow in the scalp which promotes growth..
mm too sleepy, cant think v.v
wash your hair with cold water, or use vitamins only two plausible ones ive heard
dead serious about this i heard it from a friend if you stand on your head every day it will grow twice as long as it would normally

p.s. some peoples hair grows faster then others
my girlfriend says a high protein diet and coffee will do it. just eat 2 eggs and drink some coffee every morning.

so far i can tell her hair grows pretty fast.
yeah but thats just basic vitamins etc if you are healthy like that then everything worjks better
hay I do hair and ive seen besides the hair vitimans, msm,seems to make it grow fast on some, massage also and theres nioxin ,this you can buy at salons but pretty expensive, some doctors tell cancer patience about this product because it can help there hair come back faster,it really works but its not really for faster hair growth, mostly hair loss.
I'm in cosmetology school and scalp treatments really work. It's pretty much just a scalp massage but they use really good conditioner when they do it. Tea Tree conditioner works best because it stimulates the scalp even more.
it also smells badass
haha alex already beat me to this one
[felix]
=]
my hair does grow pretty fast and i justhave a high protien diet.
bacon REALLY helps ive heard from alot of places,that theres something in it that helps alot,idk i cant remember any sources.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4