Mohawks Rock

What goals do you have?

I think goals are one of the most positive things we have available, even if I also think the moment after accomplishing goals is also one of the toughest.

I went wakeboarding yesterday. Check that. Tried to wake board. I couldn't even stand up for a second. Now I'm sure most of it has to do with experience, but still I'm very sore.

In any case, it reminds me I only get older everyday I wake up and that I have to be more mindful of that. Sure you may get wiser with age, but if you always concentrate on working, getting wiser and doing as much as you can with your brain, your body will breakdown.

Thats just one kind of goal that many people face. Here is a topic and a great blog that I enjoy talking about goals and setting those goals around people you respect.

http://zenhabits.net/2008/10/the-only-two-secrets-to-motivating-you...

Let us know if you have any goals you'd like to adhere to, and we will try to keep you virtually in check. I'm thinking about some myself, mainly including getting myself back into basketball/football shape after concentrating on computers too long.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a few..

Do Mark Unseen. =]
Marry Michael Phelps. Or at least see him without a shirt hahaha. And feel his V-cuts OMFGGGGGGGGGGGG
I know this sounds gay.. But I want to be in the Olympics. I'm one of the best women free-style swimmers in New York. Which is pretty dope.
I also want to be a Psychiatrist. Give mad people drugs hahahaha. Yeahhhh
your first two goals are a little shallow...but the olympics thing is cool.
I'm a shallow bitch. =]
It's what happens.. so w/e
My bf has no v-cuts, he's skinny, and hairy, and italian, and jewish. Hahahahaha. But I like it.
uhhh dye my hair either hot pink or green, get totally profesh at parkour
i dont like looking far enough into the future to set goals
to corpse queen:
sometimes its hard to not think about what tomorrow might bring especially when kids r thrown in the mix.....i dont like to think about the future to much...i dont want to get disapointed.....

anyways...my goals:
graduate nursing school so i can be an RN
raise normal kids(which means making sure they finish school and dont turn into drunks or drug addicts)
rock my hawk as long as possible
I'm still at community college, I'm almost 17, and I've got pretty good grades, being the merry geek I am, and I really want to be a tattoo artist and/or piercer. I'm sure loads of people say that but I really love them, I can't leave school for family reasons but that'll be my goal in life. That and 1) have a massively awesome mohican, 2) get all of my piercings soon, 3) get onto an apprenticship at a tattoo parlour and 4) go and see at least one amazing band before I'm 18.

Until then, I would really like to do well in my subjects (psychology, sociology, drama and media) and to become a stronger person as i really don't want to use anti-depressants, and to start believing that i am a good person.
Problem with goals is that stupid people in society tend to tarnish your accomplishment or generally don't take you seriously even when you do achieve them. So I generally say hell no to goal setting. I'm not changing who I am to advance my goals, too stubborn. Goals will be satisfied on my terms. For example, I just graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and a Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engineering. Parents still think I'm a fuck up and I've haven't been able to find a job because my interview attire is a little too "radical".
I would love to do piercings or be a cosmetologist, but I know thats not very logical because they don't make shit.

I guess really the only goals I have right now are to decide on a major and get into a good college.
goals huh?
well the biggest one is that i want to see the ocean. Being stuck in south dakota, ive seen nothing bigger than a lake, and a small one at that.
im going to finish highschool, and im debating on becoming an animal cop, or some sort of hairstylist.
which means im going to need a job so i can pay for college so my goals are going to take a long time.
i would also love to figure out myself a bit more. im a fairly confusing person.
i need to gain more confidence in myself too.
i've wanted to learn how to surf since the first time is saw it...but i'm far from a beach.
Which two degrees are you pursuing?
I agree with the health one.
Happiness comes from within....

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service