Mohawks Rock

What goals do you have?

I think goals are one of the most positive things we have available, even if I also think the moment after accomplishing goals is also one of the toughest.

I went wakeboarding yesterday. Check that. Tried to wake board. I couldn't even stand up for a second. Now I'm sure most of it has to do with experience, but still I'm very sore.

In any case, it reminds me I only get older everyday I wake up and that I have to be more mindful of that. Sure you may get wiser with age, but if you always concentrate on working, getting wiser and doing as much as you can with your brain, your body will breakdown.

Thats just one kind of goal that many people face. Here is a topic and a great blog that I enjoy talking about goals and setting those goals around people you respect.

http://zenhabits.net/2008/10/the-only-two-secrets-to-motivating-you...

Let us know if you have any goals you'd like to adhere to, and we will try to keep you virtually in check. I'm thinking about some myself, mainly including getting myself back into basketball/football shape after concentrating on computers too long.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

right now, my short terms goals are pass all my classes untill the end of freshman year, the long term version of that would of course be to end up with a degree eventually

I'd like to see Strung Out and Pennywise play a show together.

Meet some likeminded mohawked people

Cut my hair into a mohawk (again)

Survive Halloween in Santa Barbara

Get back together with my girlfriend once I'm home from college.

yeah, some goals are small, some are pretty big for me. oh well, I might add getting a peircing into that list, but its not quite a goal.
My goals right now is to get a hold of Bessie...Who won't call me. *Tear*
My main goal is one not really for myself but is of liberation and I know I will be dead before the world sees it. But I do have a great feeling inside knowing that I did not turn my back to all the shit that destroys us.

With that said...on personal levels....I started traveling more after beating severe psych problems. I was agoraphobic, BPD, Schizoaffective and nearly killed myself more than a few times, landing in the hospital once and taken for evaluation another time. The whole time I was haunted by all that shit I wanted to be touring or travelling and making a difference.

Now I do it somewhat. I travel a lot more.

So, now my smaller goals include:
- building up my literature distro table at shows, eventually get a space to start an infoshop/radical community center
- start organizing things on a community level to show anarchist politics in action. Really Really Free Markets and Food Not Bombs are some things I am currently working on.
- Squat
- Hop Trains
- Hitch hike across the country
- Be involved in mass protests/demonstrations as part of a black bloc
- Work towards going completely vegan
- Learn learn learn
squat?
find an abandoned building, live in it, pay no rent, shit in bushes.fun stuff.
Simple. I want to be the best tattoo artist imaginable. I want to live life happily. I want to succeed. I want tranquility.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker left a comment for Giant Mohawk Man
17 hours ago
Toker commented on Toker's photo
17 hours ago
Toker left a comment for AlexS
18 hours ago
Toker posted photos
18 hours ago
Toker commented on Tay Tay Hashbarger's photo
18 hours ago