Mohawks Rock

Anyone's costume incorporating their hair? Last night a party I ended up at was a costume party, I grabbed a rope, a sheet, and a flashlight and became the statue of liberty :P

Photos once the drunk kids who take them upload them for me.

Views: 2195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

actually its paintshop. and i did it like a year ago
thats so cute! haha
I think I'll go as my retirement portfolio. That's been pretty scary the last couple of weeks.... :). I'll probably have to work until I'm 75 now.
work till 75?! that does sound scary.
My two friends and I went shopping a few weeks ago. I'm Hottie Heidi and one is a sexy mafia woman and the other is little red riding hoe hahaha. Yeahhhhhh

Last year I was a beauty pageant loser and the year before I was that exercise guy with the afro and short shorts.. I always forget his name =[
richard simmons, by the way im either going as a punk (arent i original) or a ninja
Yeah! I usually want to call him that but thne I'm like.. no isn't that Gene Simmons? And I.. yeah I dunno..

My mom was like.. you should just dress how you dress every day. And I was like.. thanks bitch!
haha the guitar hero thing was really cute, good job guys
im going to be a scene kid
lol
a zombie scene kid? cuz the good one is a dead one. i know, im horrible. im going to be the undead abraham lincoln. he's an obama supporter ;-)
uhm, i dunno what i'm going to be, i was going to be alice in wonderland but then i decided that i wanted a mohican, so i might go as really hardcore punk (soooo origional) or some kind of a demon. i might dress up as a deathrocker if i dye it black or purple....desistions desicions

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4