Mohawks Rock

So I saw that The Sex Pistols have a DVD release soon. There’ll Always Be An England looks really good. I wish I could have gone to one of those shows. Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FBJUMM?ie=UTF8&tag=rhinoco...

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, but i thought it was new footage. they old stuff is much better. check out "the filth and the fury", now thats good pistols.
I heard their first U.S. show was in Atlanta. Kind of crazy since the punk scene isn't that large here, but I'm proud of Atlanta for recognizing talent back in the day and getting them over here.
they played in Tulsa too... there's a hole in one of the dressing rooms at the Cain's Ballroom that apparently Sid punched a hole in the wall, it has since been enshrined, it says "Sid was here" lol the reason why they played in these shitty places where punk wasnt all that big was because they were having problems with record companies and their touring agents who in turn exacted their revenge by booking them in places where they thought they would fail and be ill received.
Turns out booking agents cant mess with the Sex Pistols. Now they haves wholes in the wall enshrined instead of repaired.
true
The Sex Pistols is an amazing band. And thats not an opinion. Its a fact.

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service