Mohawks Rock

Ok i just washed all the hairspray out of my hair after having it up for only three days,and i pulled out like a handful of hair.And i was planning on dying it again before i dyed it a normal color.
i have pink "Splat!" brand hair dye form walgreens and i dont think its too good for your hair.
i also have black hair dye,that i was planning on leopard printing the side of my head with[the hair dye came with bleach.]and i was going to fill the spots with green or pink.or both.but now im thinking i should dye my mohawk black,and just dye the sides of my head crazy colors.
would that look dumb?
helppppppp.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

for the record, washing your hair out when youve had it up for a long time and having alot of hair fall out is very normal. your hair naturally falls out everyday just usually not enough to pay much attention to. so when you wash it out you have three days worth of hair thats fallen out but not been able to leave your head. of course the damage of dying it and putting it up only adds to the amount haha.

but no, i dont think that would look dumb at all.
that didnt occur to me thanks for pointing that out.
haha i feel dumb now
=]
i used to pull massive hunks of hair out, yet no bald spots, if i were you, i'd go crazy with it.
i want to go crazy with it but my mohawk is thin as it is and dying it with hair dye that has alot of harmful shit in it isnt going to help...
if your having a hard time getting your hair up give a break for a month and take care of it. dont put it up, dont dye it. if youd like ill track down my hair care tips list and post it here for you.

if you dont take care of it then it WILL get to the point that you wont be able to put it up and youll have to hack it and start over.
yeah i take care of it,what i do is deep condition it with garnier fructis for extremely damaged hair masque in the green tub,and i leave it in overnight every week,and i dont put it up until the weekend.
ive heard of alot of other methods but ive only tryed the maynaise thing and the raw eggs thing,smelled horrible and i didnt see any results.
yeah you dotn wanna lose your hair, i had my 'hawk up for like a week and i was washing it ( it was up in liberty spikes) the front one broke off.... it freaked me out.
:S what the hell were you using to put your hair up?!
got to be, and alotta aqua nett
sad part about it as i had been growing it for like a eight months.
its also incredibly wierd
thats good, look into hot oil treatments, they are really cheap at beauty supply stores...ah screw it ima get the list haha

deep condition once a week, you can do this by either buying a pre-made deep conditioner/hair mask or you can mix your own at home. to mix your own mix a bit of mayo and avocado with a very small amount of olive oil or melted butter (i recommend olive oil..or even both if you feel like it). theres also tons of recipes out there, search the internet if you want a specific one. work it into your hair and leave it on for a half hour then wash it out really well.

use a hot oil treatment once every two or three weeks, you can get them very cheap at your local beauty supply store.

do not shampoo your hair every day, every other day is plenty.. and when you wash be sure to massage your scalp for at least a minute. it stimulates blood flow through to the scalp which promotes growth. the faster your hair grows, the faster you get healthy hair coming in.

brush your hair well everyday with a brush that doesnt yank your hair out so that your hair can be well coated in its natural oils (they protect your hair)

trims are very important to keep your hair healthy, get your hair trimmed at least once a month. as a plus, not only does it keep your locks healthy it also helps it grow.

and to add the one segadoway often adds, when you wash your hair use warm water and before you get out give it a quick rinse with cold water.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4