Mohawks Rock

chick: thats hott!!!!!!!!!!! *grabs my head*
me: bitch get the fuck off me!*throws hands off my head*
circumstance- i was sick as hell and going to lunch, therefor hungry
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
some kids mom: can my son have his picture with you
son:*stares intently at me*
me: do i look like a damn mascot from an amusement park???
circumstance- after like 20 pics [with fucks that i probably would get to know and hate] i was a bit heated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

man guys idk. even though the comments and actions that are brutal and annoying i get from people, i still feel like an ass no matter what response i give.

any opinions/funny stories?

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah but people see it as ignorant if i say no because its a simple task

after a simple task, and a simple task, and a simple task, and a simple task, and a simple task, and a simple task, and a simple task.

its a pain in the ass and explaining it to them is even harder.
i kind of feel bad when i say no,and i find it flattering to.
you could just be like no i dont like my picture taken?
after about 40 ppl asking me ill get sick of it.

but oktoberfest was rediculous,every,5,feet,ughhhhhhhh
only rad guy was the one in leiderhosens and the other dude with a mohawk.
that makes it even better!
people in rad outfits that ask to have their picture taken with me im more than happy to oblige to
omg i know the feeling. when i went to vegas i had people stopping me left and right..wanting my picture, wanting to ask questions..there was no end! alot of them were tourists and couldnt even speak english haha
charge a dollar a pic
Did you make this topic just to tell us you people ask to take your picture with them?
He's asking for "any opinions/funny stories?" (last line in first post)
+1
when i had a red hawk some guy made a rooster joke then proceeded to ask me if i wanted to come in and see his cock.. he ran out with a stuffed rooster plush before i could walk away

have to admit..it was funny, but i was with my mother and he was like 50 XD we were pretty creeped out lmao
somedays your just not in the mood for those kinda things
I can understand,
I was standing near the art block in my college when a bunch of photography students came out, and several of them went 'aw, cool!' and started taking photos of me...I wouldn't minded if they'd asked. ( I have had a few studentswho do ask, and i normally say yes if they dont treat me like a freak show)
I also get loads of people trying to flatten my hair, which really pisses me off, and loads of people who touch it, or try and see if it springs back, including my lecturers!

What reaction I give depends on my mood and how much of a cock they're being. I often feel like I'm beign mean if I yell, but really if they're doing it on pupose they deserve it. I'm not here to entertain them.

I wouldnt worry too much about it in those situations, those people were obviously really ignorant and rude, but if people ask your permission to have a photo and they're not treating you like a clown simply there to entertain them, then you should probs be polite. You can always say you dont like having your photo taken.

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service