Mohawks Rock

ok, so about 9 months ago I cut off my moey. So for Halloween and probably for some time afterwards, I'm rocking the hawk. Its not up now, but I'll get it up by tomorrow night cause I've got a big midterm tomorrow and dont wanna be arsed with doing my hair and all that.

but here it is. about a 4incher. (shitty webcam pics)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and its soon to be bleached and then dyed red.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree
how'd you get your mohawk orange-pinkish color?

looked really kool
its just from the bleach, my lamp adds the pinkish color, on top of the yellowish orange. but I just dyed it, pics up in a minute
oh and its not a 4incher, my friend wanted to measure it and its just about 5 inches.
Photobucket

yay! red. Its a lot more red than it looks in the picture, my webcam and my lamp distort the color.
its fucking rad dude.
i have a question ive never made a video for youtube before,how do you speed it up and add music and text to it?
ive always wanted to make my own video of how to put it up so people stop asking me about it.
If you're operating a PC, there should be a "windows movie maker" program, I use that one for my editing, its pretty much free, so all the stuff as far as music, speeding it up, zooming in, doing all that, its pretty easy to use.
cool ill try that,thanks.
=]
wow, its really thick looking, other than that its awesome im loving the new colour too

RSS

Latest Activity

site created by
Giant Mohawk Man

Members

© 2024   Created by Giant Mohawk Man.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service