Mohawks Rock

i know ur supposed to keep the mohawk up and not wash it every day, especially if it is colored. How do i shower w\o getting it wet, i tried today and the back got wet.. any tips?

Views: 288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ooh that sounds cool.
Someone should make special Mohawk covers...like rain hats...
That would be quite awesome.
..don't know how well it would sell tho.
But i would need a pretty big one
it would also need to look totally douche
take a bath
i hate baths, its like wallowing in a bucket of water and dirt while your own filth reprodcues all around you.
SHOWERS FTFW!
i stopped having baths many many years ago...
i just like to leave the plug in when i wash dye out of my hair to fill the bathtub with coloured water sometimes tho...
..Cos i'm easily amused...
i would definitely be amused my that
When I had the pink in my hair I did that once and it stained the whole tub and I got in big shit lmao It literally looked like someone was murdered. And bled pink..
heh heh heh Luckily my bath is olive coloured, so I won't have to face false accusations if I ever do the same.

Another reason why not to get a new white bathsuit I can put forward ;)
I love my filth.....but I love it to be on me and not off in the water =p Though I am always interested in seeing how filthy the water is when I do shower or when I do laundry every year or so.
i have issues with baths.. if im going to take a bath i have to scrub the fucking hell out of the tub with bleach before ill get in it.. if it doesnt sparkle or if theres a spec of anything in it..i wont get in haha *shrugs*
I can't take a bath, i find it so repulsive... Crap, sometimes i can't poop at other peoples house, I find it grossssss! im only comfortable on my toilet at my house =D everything else makes me cringe.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4