Mohawks Rock

Im about 4inchez high but I think ima make my limit at 6 or 7 seaven inchez in da front but inda back Id leave it about 10 inchez... by the way I use honey beez wax on my mohawk .... my hair is really thick but Im curious about this got2beglued thing... is it a grease?

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha, what part about it?
The part where the cheif is trying to pick up chicks online, and talking about his fetishes. Its great :P
LOL lol lol. Cause, ya know, fetishes are how you really get them to want you!!!!
Hahahaa I know it works on me.
ok my email address is mentalsoldier@ymail.com n try my headline agen evrybody bananasLocal
url:

www.myspace.com/m3ntalsoldier

for all you ladies out there.
ok my email address is mentalsoldier@ymail.com n try my headline agen evrybody bananasLocal
thanxxx chaos ehh u shud add me
I'll keep it to here, it'll be easy to lose track of everyone on myspace, got about 600 friends and bands and three different schools to go through. This is muuuuch easier.
val stop liyn if yo found ma myspace page den why wud it say account deleted if I ainja type n u dont wunna add me den keep it real.... tryna bullshi* me lol
dude, it does. I tried it too, tryin to help her. You need your email addy or the URL, cause the Display Name search is boned. hahah
anywayz fuk it den back ta the topic is there any lenth limits to your mohawkz?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4