Mohawks Rock

Hey guys quick question: I'm getting ready to get my mohawk and I'm psyched, but I wanna know if super skinny girls are the only ones who can pull them off? I'm a small girl but I have curves for sure, figured I oughtta figure this out before taking the plunge!

Just wanna clarify: I'm not asking out of concern about what others will think, I'm asking people shaped like me if they think it fits them well because I wanna be satisfied with my decision; I have more than enough attitude/confidence to pull it off. And I'm not fat, I'm just not a stick either, that's what I meant by curvy. That being said, thanks for the answers so far guys!

Views: 1895

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

do it!
the mohawk  is for all women skinny,curvy, or big. i love any woman with the mohawk...so get it done soon

im friends with a girl at my school and shes curvier than you, she has a mohawk and she wears it well, youll do fine darlin.

Curvy Chicks Rock! With a Mohawk even more so...

I prefer a healthy woman, confident wt herself instead of a size conscious, diet fad chick.

Any 'hawk will look good on you!

thanks! I can't wait

girrrlll! seein that pin up totally would work for you. i sorta have some curves here and there, but not over the top you know? I get what you're saying and i think you would totally rock that shit!

woohoo! thanks ;D

:)
there are plenty of curvey girls with mowees

...uh-huh...

don't be a dick

haha whatever dude, you wanna talk security issues, how about people like you attacking strangers for no apparent reason, pretending to know any damn thing about that person? lol I guess "Robert Goodwin" is just a weird way to spell asshole.

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker left a comment for Giant Mohawk Man
16 hours ago
Toker commented on Toker's photo
16 hours ago
Toker left a comment for AlexS
17 hours ago
Toker posted photos
18 hours ago
Toker commented on Tay Tay Hashbarger's photo
18 hours ago