Mohawks Rock

a lot of ppl think chicks with hawks r gay or dykes wtf totaly not true

Views: 2195

Replies to This Discussion

I know a few, and generally I find my mohican is a useful icebreaker when getting some lady-loving. Maybe it's about which side of the Atlantic you're on.
now that ive read this ENTIRE topic.. i can comment. ^_^

girls with hawks r DROOL-WORTHY! ;) not that i ever see many but when i do OMG! haha also girls with stretchers really do it for me ;D

U GUYS ROCK!
I don't understand why some people can be so ignorant. Sorry but your frickin hair does NOT define your sexuality. Its ridiculous how people have the nerve to try and bash someone for looking different. I for one think chicks with a mohawk are beautiful. I also think it could be considered art in a way. :)
Yeah people are retarded. Apparently all the dyke insults get flung at the ones who aren't even lesbians. If some of you want to deal with these stupid guys who obliviously hit on me all the time, feel free to take them off my hands.
I'm so used to it now, its like everyone seems to think I'm -at least- bisexual.
Since when did sexuality come with a haircut?
It's sad really, that I live in such a big, 'hip' city yet my short hair, mohawk and odd clothes make me a lesbian.
I think, that u have to have girly qualities on u to have a mohawk, if u were big asss pants, baggy t-shirts, no makeup and u have a mohawk, yah, that might be considerd dikey, but if u have makeup, t, shirt, and a skirt, with some skinny jeans, then u'll look just as sexy as any other chick
well if they do- they might be lame. And who wants to know lame people? Otherwise... they're just saying that cause they don't know how to react... i think the only way that looks apparent is if you have that look without it too. but if you are yourself and dressed in something a guy wouldn't wear... i don't think it's dyeish at alll........
especially wearing some lowcut jeans or miniskirt--- or crop top or juest making sure that at least one article of clothing is tight-
honestly- i think people like that are nerds and should be avoided at all costs lol. so avoid nerds.
lol i love ur make up- and actually- in the day if you just keep it to the normal tails. i'd totally see u as a girlie girl even...
i'm only saying that cause i could see the extra 3 lines at a club... but for some reason i don't know why but it would at far away from first glance....make me think- -- - is that a chick---thenk i would look again and think - oh yeah totally. right on :) i dunno why though- but i'd say keep it for the nightclub. looks like a lot of work- i have a hard enough time with one tail- nice :P sux- too many normal people in the world- they probably think were all a bunch of evil people that kill kittens.
c'mon everyone knows we don't kill cats... we sacrafice them to the mohawk gods lol jk.
My mohawk used to be called a "dyke spike" all the time. I was labeled as the school lesbian and random ass guys came up to me asked me if I was. It got very fucking annoying, but eventually it stopped.
Who honestly cares about other people? We have our own opinions, our own style. Sorry if I don't look like a dolled up plastic Barbie. c;
I've been called a dyke ever since 4th grade, so I've grown up not giving a fuck about what people thought. When I got my first mohawk all of my friends LOVED it. Everyone wanted to touch it,( which I don't understand ) and such. Of course there was the barbie dolls and jocks saying that I looked retarded, and asking me if I was a lesbian. I don't get it anymore, but honestly who cares? I know some kickass bisexuals and we hang all the time. I've never been asked by an actual gay person if I was a dyke though.

This thread REALLY makes me want to get my mohawk again. I felt extreamly hot, feminine, and comfertable with myself when I had it. I've been growing it out and I'm getting a pixie cut now to try something new( also I've gotten too lazy to put it up, so it's always down ). I'm totally getting another hawk soon. I personally think it's hot as fuck on both girls and guys.

Hah, so many people either say I look like a lesbian, or I get "hey i love your hair" lol

I think girls with mohawks are fucking SEXY. Every girl I know with a mohawk is amazing. Noone has ever called me a dyke though, but before I got my mohawk everyone used to think I was a lesbian O.o

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4