Mohawks Rock

i know all you guys have had this problem.
what are some stupid questions youve been asked,and some stories too if youd like to share

Views: 10656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fucking ridiculous, id love for my mum to get a mohawk, my dad even got one when i got one and hes like 45 (not THAT old but still enough to cop shit)
How long does it take? "10 minutes on a good day 1-2 hours on a bad!!"
is it real? "yes now go play in the fucking traffic u lil whore" then the girl runs off... not in2 a car unfortunatly
are those spikes sharp? "no dont be so stupid"
do you bite? "no only on Wednesdays"
are you gay? "what the fuck as it got 2 do with you?"
are you a "punk"? "Yes y?"
have you been to prison? "no y does some1 recognise me?*Waves*"
will you hurt me? "i can punch you?"
your hawk looks nice and bushy compared to lee's hawk[my m8 stud next 2 me]... "i can punch u" no im just saying yous looks like a friendly mohawk "are u sayin u wanna sleep wiv my mohawk" no im not saying i wanna sleep with ur mohawk im just sayin that yours looks more bushier "like i said i can punch you.... the conversation went on for about an hour n half about me having a friendly mohawk n me bein quite agressive about it LOL

ther are A LOT MORE
hahaha lars in the narduar interview
"are you saying youd like to sleep in my mohawk?"
can you type in actually english:A NO!
"can you type in actually english"
Actually english?

Pardon?
Fail.

he actually spelled it all right, apart from you'd
usually they ask me how i fix it and i reply : 28 germans whack off and come on me usually they shut up and turn back.but the most common question is : why do you put your hair like an indian???and I reply maybe cause i am indian you fuckin twat!!!!!
go figure... i live in oklahoma and all the "white" people (cowboys) here call it a "Cherokee Stripe" I just say I'm an Iowa not a Cherokee and you are a racist.... usually ruins their day
and it was the mohican and mohawk indians that had that mohawk
Yup hence the name
In days of old however, it was called a Scalp Lock
Our school just opened the new pool, and we will have to go to swimming lessons (yeah, like we can't swim at all ;D)

So the most asked question now is-"How are you gonna swim with that?" A:"You should try to wash your hair, then you'll know how"

And the other day while me and some of my friends were smoking near the school 2 idiots came and started to ask lame questions like "Do you cut the ceiling or the doors with your hair?" and I was like "yeah are you a midget or something that you have low ceiling at your house?" He called me and axe, and we have this saying "longer the handle, the bigger axe" and he told that one I said "in caise you havent noticed youre a lot taller than me" :D

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4