Mohawks Rock

so i was reading one of the discussions about "why is almost every girl on here cute?"
and i saw a reply that said something about makeing it into the top ten on the site. while i tried to make a top ten for laughs and a good time for all... some thought it was a bad idea, and refferenced it to hitler and the holocaust... so i guess no more top ten... just a discussion

haha so fuck it... who do you think is attractive? theres not gonna be a deffinant top ten or anything like that. just simply talking about who you think is attractive.

YA KNOW WHAT?... IF YOU WANNA MAKE YOUR OWN TOP TEN... GO AHEAD AND POST IT ON HERE! No reason your fun should be stopped by a few people who take life to seriously and see things like this as a horrorible thing that can be related to the holocaust or hitler. Everyone knows that they see people that they think are attractive, not only for their looks, but also people who they find attractive due to their personality, and when i first made this list thats what it was about... "WHO'S HOT TO YOU?" Meant who is hot/attractive to YOU?! who cares what others think... it's your fuckin list. so fuckin shoot me if you dont agree... or just ignore this whole post altogether! it's not that difficult.

thank you

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Attraction is way too personal for a majority decision on it. I've seen what researchers claim to be the most attractive average features - and I wasn't attracted! =) Maybe the majority might be, but I doubt it means anything 'cause each person would find someone better for them personally than what the majority thinks is the most attractive. And I think, the same is true here - we might find some commonality, but each persons top of their list will rarely match.

If I was voting on who I thought the top ten best people here were - I'd not judge them on their looks or for just being an individual, but on how trustworthy and honourable a person they are. And the top of my lists for that is much more important to me than my view on who I find attractive here.

So I don't mind joining in, 'cause attraction is just a compliment and not of much worth - esp. over the Internet. =)
thank you... your response is exactly what i was going for when i made this post. this isn't about the best looking person... its about who YOU think is attractive. it's not a competition, it's just a fun little thing to pass the time
ok in no particular order :)
Courtney = dependable and never a bad word to say about anyone
Erika = nice curves and wicked disposition
Lil Lauren = amazing courage and I know she is doing the best she can
Lady X = still a little lost but has a great heart
Evil Kitty = always there she never sleeps
Khaos = wicked little creature :)
Val = there for her friends
Emily Beth = draws nearly as good as me + very photogenic
Kayla = likes to have fun
Bendy = little miss flexible

and number 11 out of ten goes to the girl with the best hawk
Mikka 2000
the white hawk is the bomb
who/where is erika?! i want to see curves! hehe
Erica Hysterica
you got em too ;)
Oh, that part i know ;-)

hm. i must go find her now
I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT HER! she is so pretty
aww ^____^

thanks!
No. To me judging someone on looks is when the prissy cheerleader bitch thinks I'm scum 50 feet away because I don't wear my hair "normal". I don't think anyone HERE of all places would not take the time to get to know someone. No one is judging anyone just by saying they think some one on here is kinda cute or whatever. You can't tell me that you or anyone else in this world doesn't walk down the street and see someone and think"Hmm... She/he has pretty eyes" or whatever. If you told me you never did that I would know that was bullshit. Just because I think someones PICTURE better looking than someone else's doesn't mean I'm not gonna say Hi if the opportunity ever came up.
well idk. its just for fun
apart from number 11 I fail to see how I have made my choices on looks alone , maybe you could enlighten me Steve
that doesn't mean others had their own form of consideration. not everyone posted their train of though, but it could be there.

assumptions, love.
how would you have put it if you were the one who made this post?

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5
Toker commented on Emil Sellven's photo
Apr 4