Mohawks Rock

are idiots, give me a valid reason to hate hippies and i will withdraw this last statement and apoligise.

Views: 1170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

big difference; demonstrations.
punk (and other) activists get things done, hippies sit around and smoke pot.

its perfectly human to dislike things. Let me dislike hippies, and i let you be hippies.
a gaza demonstration, they broke the windows on a mcdonalds.

i never attend enviromental protests, i don't know anything about that.
so its said, i dont believe punks aren't hippies, because there are a lot of hippie-punks out there. i use the word hippie or hippy as a negative term to describe pascifism. because in my eyes, every pascifist is a hippy. and the more pascifists we have out there, the more passive we get. thats a biiig problem, because the punk 'scene' is getting less political.

i get really pissed when i run into hippy-punks, as i like to refer to them, who have nazi or rascist friends because it's "okay" as long as you're not nazi yourself. i asked them why once, and all they said was that friggin GHANDI said "everything a human does is in order to try to be happy, so you can't blame them" (or something) thats true of course, but that doesn't make the nazis any better(off topic).

i think most emos and goths are yucky, but thats a personal problem. and thats also off topic.
Intelligent Vandalism is now my favourite phrase
yeah they do smell. and they a lot of times rape the native american culture.
I don't give a rat's ass either way, however. I've seen a couple sexy hippies

LenaBean,

I hate hippies because any hippies I have met are unrealistic fantasy living lazy unmotivated pathetic excuses for people. They think it's cool to bum around and they can be compared to gutter punks who I also think are dirty disgusting people. I want nothing to do with any "man" or "woman" for that matter who wants or thinks it is cool to lay around smoking pot all day. I think anyone who does that can not call themselves a man or a woman, they are children. Peace and eternal love are impossible to achieve it goes against the nature of humans and the society we have built. I want nothing to do with a group of people dedicated to being low life losers and who go around preaching impossible things like world peace and love. I am not saying encourage war and violence but do not deny the existence of it in our nature as humans.

I have an open mind and I evaluate each person I've met equally and anytime I meet a hippie it is utter disgust moments after the initial meeting. I've kicked it with punks and anyone who compares the two and thinks they are alike in many ways, pft.. Not where I'm from, maybe in San Francisco but that is because hippies are not the same in San Francisco as they are in Washington or Oregon. But the punks I kick it with think hippies are wastes and the punks where I am from are more easily compared to Nortenos and rockabilly fellas than hippies.

It is stupid to hate, a group of people in general, unless they did something to somebody else to deserve that type of hate, for example, these groups of people deserve to be hated- ex. Nazi's, Fascist's, The government, etc.

Just because you dont agree with someones views on life or anything else does not deserve hatred. I see no reason to hate hippies, but I dont agree with some of their view/takes on life.

Haha, the government. You still need to have someone wipe your nose youngster. Hating the government is something for ignorant people, working class wimps, and people suffering from angst. Just my opinion. Still say Hippies are a dirty bunch of mop tops. You probably voted for Obama or would have if you were old enough, doubt you were old enough.

Nope wasnt old enough, but I dont vote anyways, in any election. lol and working class "wimps" is what made this country, I hate the government because they are power hungry. and alot of other reasons, but no use in talking to ignorant people anyways, because i will never get through to you.

Haha, by wimps I meant people who do not get educated for higher pay and blame the government for their poverty. Governments have to be power hungry, which is what I meant by ignorant. Governments have to do things that people have always condemned them for because you do not understand. You will when you are older though, maybe. Lots of people never really figure it out.

I think this pic sums the whole thread up quite nicely for everyone

haha i love this, nice dude

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Tuesday
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Tuesday
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5