Mohawks Rock

so freshmen year i had a hawk and all the jocks there made fun of me and talked hella shit i have been since been expelled from that school 2 years later i go back and visit my old friends there and now all the jock got those small hawk things and they are died red the funn thing is that is a big conterdiction to all the shit they said to me be for i guess they are "faggots" as they say to now

Views: 579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

doubt it, you must ahve been allowed to ahve it up because youre jv
hey, when several people on the team have a hawk its called spirit, dont hate
most of them don't do it for school spirit, iv been going to the same tournament for years, know most of the schools, there are one or two who do it for spirit, and to thous i say rock on, the others were doing it to look more "jockish", u know the type of wrestler who likes to walk around in only his singlet even though hes not fighting for another hour? they were just trying to look cooler and thought it made them look 'badass'
well that can be true, some people look dumb trying to be badass, but i respect the whole teams who get hawks even though they are short
i just think its ridiculus how when i go to parties theyr very diverse so there people like us for the majority and then thers prepy jock fags with mohawks and they come up to me and want hi fives cuz they have a little mohawk and they figure oh im cool cuz i have one and u have one but i used to rag on people like u to my butt buddies but u probably dont remeber so yay hi five. naw u gets no luv go get a fade and buy some hollister u dipshits
i want to find whatever millionare fashion douchebags made mohawks trendy and kick them in the face.
i also want to do the same for every preppy and trendy douchebag who rocks one along with 100 dollar stretch jeans and ed hardy shirts
I absolutely HATE Ed Hardy.

And I hate it more when I hear kids walking by "BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOMM! Look at all the Ed Hardy in that store! I have to have it."
I will kick them in the teeth.
style is style, and punk is dead, is this the 70's and do you have progressive or left wing views of politics?
wtf is Ed Hardy?
Oh, tattoo stuff. Okay.
Yah same fuckin hear I went to skool with my hair up and all the fuckin jocks Made fun they did not have a cool ass a hair duw lol and No they all have Stubby shittless mohawks that makes me really mad.
AHAHAHA there a bunch of wankers
nuff said =D

RSS

Latest Activity

Toker commented on Gigs McGee's group 'Beer Lovers!!'
Apr 23
Toker left a comment for ScumFuc
Apr 23
Gibby updated their profile
Apr 19
Bryan Gordley updated their profile
Apr 5